• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Drohn's Pokémon Centre - (Closed)

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka - Now also with the Mega Charizard Battle Box (deck) and Wild Blaze Booster Boxes!

My solution for my husband not killing me with my purchases was to get him an Amaura plushie, which he loves. :D I guess it also helps that I'm using my personal money to buy instead of our shared account. >_>

Also, Drohn, could you possibly take a picture of the Mega Plushes? I'm still trying to decide if I want to get a Mega Venusaur or not, and I'm leaning towards yes, but I'd like to see some pictures first, if that's okay. <_<

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka - Now also with the Mega Charizard Battle Box (deck) and Wild Blaze Booster Boxes!

Yea I can take pictures! That does mean you'll have to wait until the next trip until I can actually buy it, though.

That's fine. :) I still need to decide on my NanoBlocks too, after all. :p

I've heard the CoroCoro Ichiban sold out in days in some places, I hope they have enough left for us all. Appearently, there's something else inside everyone wants.

I went to the Pokémon Center today and already picked some things up, because it was too much for one trip. I made tons of pictures (40 new pictures).

http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/Drohn/library/PokeCenter?sort=3&page=1

They didn't sell CoroCoro Ichiban at the Pokémon Center, but they did sell it in a magazine store close to it. They only had 7 copies today. They might restock so I'll get more for the rest too. If they don't I'll have to give it to those that ordered first.

Today I also bought the Absol/Mega Absol, Litleo, Pyroar (male), Pyroar (female), Talonflame clear files.

They restocked a few (they only had 5 packs) Charizard Y sleeves, so I got those for you Suikun as well as Kalos Starter sleeves. I also got Joltik sleeves for Luke. They also sell Krookodile sleeves now. A picture of it is in the album.

I got the large Espeon plush for Suikun and the small Espeon plush for PsychedelicBreakfast. I also got the Squirtle keychain thing for PsychedelicBreakfast.

They had the Charizard Pokémon with you badges/pins, which I got for Fox and PsychedelicBreakfast. They didn't have any of the others you requested PsychedelicBreakfast (typing your name is so much effort fml xD). I put pictures of the ones they had in the album.

I got the Litleo and Pyroar (male, I didn't see female) moncolle figures for Riraito.

I also got the Pikachu keychains for Fox (#5 & #7).

Oh and I got the playing cards for PsychedelicBre asdf. :D <3

• 1 Corocoro Ichiban
  • 1 Mega Scizor Line Charm Set
  • 1 Espurr Line Charm Set
  • 1 Talonflame Clear File
  • 1 Meowstic-M Clear File - not there anymore ;w;
  • 2 Pack of 32 Joltik Sleeves
  • 1 Skyla Card Box
  • 1 Skyla Card Binder
  • 1 N&Reshiram Clear File
  • 1 Meowstic-M Pokémon With You Badge
  • 1 Meowstic Phone Charm (?)
  • 4 Wild Blaze Booster Packs (If you can)

Updated order ^^
EDIT: Updated again, gotta get those Darkrai :p

Yay! That only leaves:

- M Garchomp charm set

I can pay in a few days, but you can send me a PM so I know what I need to set apart for you?

Thanks for all of the new pictures and for making a separate trip for some of our items :D
I didn't see the Charmander pokedoll in your new photos, but I did see the tags in an older photo. I hope they still have them :3 or that giant Pikachu is incubating him >_>
http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/Drohn/media-full/PokeCenter/DSC_0027_zpsc9ed6766.jpg.html

I also updated my list if it helps with keeping everything organized:

• Pikachu keychain #5, 500yen (if they still have these)
  • Pikachu keychain #7, 500yen (if they still have these)
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-RE5Mztf5HB4/Uv..._pic01.jpg
  • Pokemon with you Charizard Pin, 250yen (Correct me please if I'm wrong)
  • Mega Charizard Y plushie, 2000yen
  • Mega Charizard Y Mega Evolution Charm Set, 417yen
  • 2x XT Mega Pack "Charizard Mega Battle" Pack (same thing Athena is looking for)
  • May Corocoro with Pyroar, (I think you said something like 550yen?)
  • Charmander Pokedoll, 1050yen

I know you're probably very busy with everyone's orders, so at your convenience, let me know the amount you'd like the payment to be as well :) If possible, I'd like to get the new release merchandise with everyone else's when you make your next trip on the 19th. Thanks again!!

Awesome!! Thanks so much for making a special trip for some of our stuff! We all really appreciate it! :) And the pictures are great as well. I'm assuming they didn't have the Umbreon though?

Anyways, here's my updated list:

-Charizard Y Sleeves
-Sylveon Plush (already paid for)
-Coro Coro with Pyroar Promo
-Espeon and Umbreon Plushes (1,200 each)
-Eeveelutions Charm Set (if still available)
-Elesa/Zebstrika sleeves (Kalos starter sleeves if unavailable)
-Absol/Mega Absol Folder
-XY Deck Box
-Mega Absol line charms
-Mega Absol Pin
-Blastoise Plush
-Damage Counter Set (pictured top left) Here
-Eeveelutions set Pictured Here
-2x XY Mega Pack "Charizard Mega Battle" Packs

Definitely let me know how much I owe you as well. This will probably complete my first order unless you see something interesting on the 19th. :D

EDIT: I think THIS is what Athena and Fox are looking for. It seems that they will indeed be available on the 19th. I updated my list with a couple of these as well. :)

You're all welcome! :)

@Fox: They didn't have the Charmander Pokédoll anymore. I don't know if they will restock it. :(

@Suikun: They still didn't have more Sylveon. They only had the other Eeveelutions. They might restock them still; I don't know. They also didn't have more Eeveelution charms. They didn't have that many charms left, but I'll take pictures of what they have Saturday! :)

If they don't have the charms, don't worry about it. At least it'll save on shipping. :p I hope they restock the Sylveon and Umbreon plushes though.

Sweet! Thanks man. Also, you can just type Psy, PsyB, Breakfast, John, or whatever else you want lol :p Sorry, more questions incoming. I feel like such a pain... Do you recall how much those little Blastoise plushies cost? And the Tyrunt (do they have Tyrantrum?) plushies. Oh, and do they have a Pangoro plushie?

Updated list, hopefully this is helpful (I'm not sure if I was one of the first to order the magazine or not, so I left it in there just in case):
- The May issue of CoroCoro Ichiban (Pyroar promo)
- One Mega Blastoise Line Charm Set
- One Mega Gengar Line Charm Set
- Two Mega Evolution Blind Bag Badges (that means you don't know what you're getting, I assume... if you can choose, then M-Blastoise and M-Houndoom please)
- One Mega Charizard X Plushie
- One Tyrunt Plushie

No worries, haha. :p Glad I can help you guys.

They had Pancham, Tyrunt, and Amaura plushes, but they didn't have the evolutions yesterday. They might be released at some point, but I don't know when or if I'll still be in Japan at that point.

The Blastoise (added a screenshot of the picture) are 1715 Yen. The Tyrunt used to be 1200 Yen, but on the pictures I took I see some prices got lowered, so it might be 1100-something now.

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2014-04-18 a la(s) 11.58.55.png
    Captura de pantalla 2014-04-18 a la(s) 11.58.55.png
    309.5 KB · Views: 12

I forgot to mention that Coro Coro Ichiban is 905 Yen and not 520 like the regular Coro Coro.
Bulbapedia said:
CoroCoro is now currently a monthly manga magazine, along with its three sister publications, Bessatsu CoroCoro and CoroCoro Ichiban!, which are only released every two months; and CoroCoro G, which is released twice a year.

CoroCoro Ichiban is the one of which I bought 7 copies and the one with the Mega Charizard deck box and the Pyroar card.

Edit: Until yesterday I didn't know there were different versions. :p

Okay, I added Tyrunt to my buy list. :p

Tyrunt is super awesome; I love mine. <3

New DX Pokédolls ;.;

http://sunyshore.com/scrap/moretoys.jpg

These are like giant Pokédolls! My sister wants the Greninja reaaaaally badly xD

The starters are 2300 JPY.

About to head to the Pokémon Center to pick up the orders!

@Riraito: Since you love Entei you might want to contact [admin]Shining Raikou[/admin]. He used to collect and is looking to sell some things. If you contact him he could give you pictures of what he has.

if the spend 800 yen for Darkrai promo card is still going can you buy me a "Charizard Mega Battle" promo

Back