• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Drohn's Pokémon Centre - (Closed)

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka - Plushes, Cards, and much more!

PieterPie said:
Okay thanks Athena, I was hoping this would be around the same price as AmiAmi (which I have not used yet), but I guess not :/

The reason it is more expensive than AmiAmi

1. AmiAmi is a wholesaler company. They purchase in bulk and sell cheaper because they get it cheaper.

2. You have to add the costs of the overhead to the Pokemon Center. They need to make money too!

3. You will get a Pangoro Promo if you order through Drohn. That Promo if it is like the Goodra will be a nice collection piece and if you wanted could sell for a few extra dollars.

4. Like Athena said the transportation will be split amongst many members so don't fret about that intimidating number ;) But Drohn can't go for free! He needs to make SOMETHING! :)

chromapika said:
OMG Shiny Pokémon cards *O*
Is Noctowl the last Shiny Pokémon card they have ? (except BW cards)
I would really be interesded in it <3, but I have to see... How much is it for Goomy + Pika soccer to France ? (as I don't think I'll be able to add something else to the order) ? I think I'll be able to send payment around 12th (besides, where I have to send it ? ^^)

Just letting you know dear they don't have that Noctowl. I asked Drohn about it already :(
The store sold it sometime from when he took the pictures to when I asked...

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka - Plushes, Cards, and much more!

I don't know which items they had and which they didn't have, but could you tell me how much these were? Because they're not mine and I need to know how much they are so that person can pay me and I can pay you.

- Clearfile (starters etc.)
- Froakie clear file
- Froakie keychain
- Froakie Moncollé figure
- Froakie/Frogadier/Greninja charm set

Sorry for the late update; I'm a bit sick and have been spending a lot time in bed.

What they had and didn't have:

Suikun: They had the Mega Absol figure and Tyrunt Pokedoll

Pritpal: They had the FIFA Pikachu Figure

ShimmeringIce: They had all the Pokedolls you wanted and the Absol/Mega Absol figures. I could not find the blind bag pins, though. I'll check again next time (I don't charge more to check for things you already ordered, but they didn't have if I go on a trip anyway, next is the 14th)

Riraito: They did have the blue cup, Meowstic PC plushes, Meowstick/Espurr phone straps, Garchomp figure, Froakie Moncolle figure, Froakie/Frogadier/Greninja charm set. They didn't have the Litleo sticker, Espurr PC plush, the clear files (they had none of the clear files you asked for; I made a ton of pictures of all the clear files they did have, which I'll upload soon), 3DS hard cover (will that be released later?), and the Froakie keychain. I'll check again the 14th.

Athena: They had both the purse and the blind bag trainer keychain.

It wasn't that crazy/crowded in the Pokémon Center, but busier than other days when they don't release new things. It's never so crowded that walking around gets difficult though. :p I think the busiest I've seen was when all the Charizard things were released. There were a lot people there that day.

Awh, I hope you get better soon. My whole family is sick too, I'm the only one who's fine. I hope it stays that way, nothing is as bad as being sick during vacation. Really, I never get sick when I have to go to school >.>'

That leaves all this. And yeah, the 3DS cover will be released on the 14th.

- Litleo sticker thingy
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Jc76815iL.jpg
- Espurr PC plush
- Espurr clear file
- Meowstic clear files
- Japanese design clear file (might come in a set of two)
http://pokevault.com/image/cache/data/product-image/SchoolSupplies5/PokemonCenterKokeshiFileFolderBack2-500x500.JPG
- 3DS XL hard cover (Starters + Yveltal/Xerneas)
http://www.pokemon.co.jp/info/2014/05/images/140523_p02_pic01.jpg
- Clearfile (starters etc.)
http://pokevault.com/image/cache/data/product-image/SchoolSupplies4/PokemonCenterGen6FennekinFroakieChespinPanchamFileFolderFront-500x500.jpg
- Froakie clear file
- Froakie keychain
http://pokevault.com/image/cache/data/product-image/Keychains3/PokemonCenterGen6FroakieKeychain-500x500.jpg

I think you don't want to do maths right now, so should we save that for later :p

I got the totals on the receipt so I can give those (only the product costs):

Riraito: 6930 Yen (I'm pretty sure the Froakie Moncolle was 356 Yen and the charm set 420 Yen, the names are in Japanese on the receipt, though xD)

ShimmeringIce: 5378 Yen

Suikun: 1782 Yen

Athena: 4100 Yen

Pritpal: 1296 Yen

Thanks! I don't even want to know how much I still owe you, but it's worth it! After I pay for Rising Fist on the 13th (AmiAmi is great, shipping stuff on the release date) I'll get you the money. I don't understand why I get paid three times a month instead of everything at once >.<

Yay! Pokedoll party! :) I've looked a bit and I actually can't find much on the pins either, so I'm not sure what's going on with them. Are you going to be making a trip to Mandarake sometime? I'm not sure if you saw my post about the Articuno and Ninetales cards, I can repeat it if you want. But it's much more important that you get better so don't push yourself! I hope you feel better!

You should take a picture of all the stuff you have yet to ship, I bet that's quite the pile xD

The pins should be in machines, two different ones or so I've heard. But they were quite popular and they might have sold out already.

It is a lot! x.x So many bags, haha.

ShimmeringIce: I don't have to go to internship this week, but I'm planning to make a trip there soon anyway so I can get you those cards and PokemonTrader those pics. If I'll feel better I'll go tomorrow, else either Tuesday or Wednesday.

If you're not busy and feeling better, I would appreciate a pic of my plushies, figures and necklace sometime! :) No big deal, it's just a bit different seeing a picture of awesome/adorable Pokémon merchandise and knowing it's yours, haha. But like I said, it's not a big deal so don't go out of your way, especially when you're not feeling well! As for the Mandarake trip, again, don't push yourself! :)

Awesome! Thank you for checking for me Drohn, that was the price I was expecting for the figure which is great :)
I just hope the shipping and fees are kind to me now...

Just letting you know the pins (if you are talking about the Pokemon Design Promotion) are actually in Gachapon Machines so they aren't on the shelf.

Thanks so much for grabbing my stuff for me. :) I'm updating my totals and such on my original order form to keep track of the monies.

How much are the booster packs (I saw 9 different sets), and how much are the sleeves? Thanks! (Sorry if I sound rude, I'm quite tired right now)

Actually, forget about the boosters. Could I get the Japanese Base Set Charizard in the Mandarake photos?

I was just about to head to Mandarake so you're lucky to post now. I was double checking for what Suikun ShimmeringIce wanted. Which is the base set Charizard? Can you link to the picture? They had multiple. I'm not a TCG person, lol.

Edit: Oops quick edit. Typed Suikun instead of ShimmeringIce. :p

Edit2: I googled the base set Charizard. I should be able to recognise it. xD I'll post an update soon.

Also, I shipped your package yesterday PokemonTrader. I'll PM you later with the tracking code, etc. and the total costs.

Drohn said:
I was just about to head to Mandarake so you're lucky to post now. I was double checking for what Suikun ShimmeringIce wanted. Which is the base set Charizard? Can you link to the picture? They had multiple. I'm not a TCG person, lol.

Edit: Oops quick edit. Typed Suikun instead of ShimmeringIce. :p

Edit2: I googled the base set Charizard. I should be able to recognise it. xD I'll post an update soon.

Also, I shipped your package yesterday PokemonTrader. I'll PM you later with the tracking code, etc. and the total costs.

About how much will it cost to send it? I'd like to get an idea of how I can pay.

Edit/Realization: I just realized that Paypal isn't working for me right now, so could you hold onto the card until I get it working again? Thanks. :)

LOL I almost had to do a double take after reading that first post Drohn. I was asking myself, "Did I order cards and completely forget about it?". :p

Haha, sorry for that!

I just got back from Mandarake. They still had all the requested cards (two different Ninetales cards) and also an Entei card; interested Riraito? If you're not I can return it. The pictures are here.

This image shows what I bought:
DSC_0357_zps39e562e2.jpg
Luke did you still want Vanguard cards? I also put the pictures in there.

I already have four of that card, because I like it so much :3

http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/Drohn/media/PokeCenter/Mandarake/DSC_0340_zps9db72c8b.jpg.html?sort=3&o=17
There's a Greninja in the upper right corner, but I can't see how much it is.

Edit: It's on a different picture too, it's 2000. Awh, too bad D:

Ok! xD Haha. That Greninja card is clearer on this picture (top left). It's 2000 Yen.

Back