• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Drohn's Pokémon Centre - (Closed)

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka - Plushes, Cards, and much more!

My sister likes the Froakie line but this card is horribly expensive, even in Japan :c
The white Reshiram FA and black Zekrom FA are staring at me >.>
Can't. Order. More.

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka - Plushes, Cards, and much more!

The reason that Greninja is so expensive is because it is from obtaining 7 points from various events including the Charizard Mega Battle etc.
There were only available at 2 weekends. :) It totally is a good deal in comparison to ordering online.

Drohn I saw nothing for me dear <3
If you are picking up those pins that everyone wants, I'm interested in getting a bunch.

I may be interested in that Entei card, how much did it cost you Drohn? Also, will you be making a return to Mandarake? There are a few more cards which I'm interested in but I don't want to be the only one asking you to do pick ups from there :)

Could you pick up this Skyla Portfolio for me on your next trip to the Pokemon Centre please?
Skyla 4 Pocket Portfolio

Are these Pikachu Football (Soccer) Stickers on the left of this photo? If so, I'd like them if they aren't too pricey (less than ~700 Yen) please.
Pikachu Football (Soccer) Stickers

One last thing, have you seen any Skyla Pokemon Card Sleeves for the TCG anywhere? I haven't seen them in your Photobucket and I'm not sure if they're sold anymore since they're expensive everywhere online.
Here's a photo:
Skyla Sleeves

Thanks Drohn! :D

Will do! They didn't have the Skyla sleeves. There should be a picture in the album with the sleeves they have (XY, Kalos Starters, and perhaps Krookodile still). The Entei card was 300 Yen.

http://pokebeach.com/ So everyone knows, on our front page we'll be live hosting a chat and you can also follow the E3 there. :D

I also ask if you're going back to Mandarake, because that Mew... http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y540/Drohn/PokeCenter/Mandarake/DSC_0342_zpseb93379e.jpg
The Full Art Reshiram two to the right of it looks awesome too! I don't need more stuff but if you're going back to Manadarake can you pick up the Mew for me? And the Full Art Reshiram? I'm sorry I ask so much, just get done with one trip and already I see stuff for the next...

Ahhh I was going to be asking for that Mew too ShimmeringIce... and also the same Base Set Charizard, if they have another copy of it.

Awesome, I'll happily take that Entei card if Riraito doesn't want it but I think I'll cut down the price I'm willing to pay for the stickers.

I'd be interested in some more cards from Mandarake but not any others in particular from the photos you've provided us with. Do they have other cards available Drohn?

Here's a summary of my order currently:

Mandarake
Entei - 300 Yen
Shining Mew - 2,000 Yen
Charizard - 500 Yen

Pokemon Centre
Pikachu World Cup 2014 Figure With Pokeball - 1,290 Yen (I think you've already picked this up)
Skyla 4 Pocket Portfolio - 1,100 Yen
Pikachu Football (Soccer) Stickers - Less than 500 Yen

Haha No worries Drohn! I was thinking about ordering some stuff from there anyways, but didn't post so when I saw my name I thought that I did....maybe in my sleep or something. XD If you're going back there could you check to see if they have multiple Shining Mew that ShimmeringIce pointed out? I definitely want one, but only saw one in the pictures you took. :/ Also, if you could check to see if they have any more *s or Shinies that would be awesome! I can provide pics of the ones I'm after if you'd like since I know you're not too familiar with the TCG. Let me know! Thanks Drohn!

Edit: Is that the Alakazam Masaki Promo? I can't tell what price it is either...looks to be either 2,000 or 3,000 yen. I'm definitely interested in that card as well though.

That Shining Mew is lovely, isn't it? I wish there were more of them so we all could have one, Pritpal and Suikun. Well, assuming it's still there when Drohn goes back. It's probably a good idea to post my new Mandarake order too. It's only two things, but it's easier to look at this way.

Mandarake:
Shining Mew
Full Art Reshiram EX
Delphox Promo
Brock's Ninetales

Edit: It's not two things anymore. If the Delphox promo and the Ninetales card from this picture are still there I would like those too, please. :)
http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/Drohn/media/PokeCenter/Mandarake/DSC_0344_zps015645c8.jpg.html?sort=3&o=13

Edit 2: I suspected that, but I wasn't sure and too busy to check. Thank you for the identification, Suikun! :)

Yea, Shining Mew is an absolutely gorgeous card. I saw one for sale at my local card shop almost a month ago for 100 dollars. Decided not to pick it up because it was PSA graded. Not really my thing, but if there are multiple in good condition at Mandarake then I'd be happy to buy one! :)

Edit: @ShimmeringIce That Ninetales card is Brock's Ninetales

Drohn, do they have a lot of XY promos? They do have to be numbered, so that Greninja doesn't count. I think the rarest ones are just P-/XY.

Hey Drohn, I just wanted to officially place my order for the 14th:

• 2 x Rising Fist Booster Boxes (the ones with 20 packs)
  • 2 x Pokemon Meets Design blind badges that the others have mentioned previously (if they're not in the machines, use your awesome powers to find me a Charizard xD )

That's it for now :) Thanks!

PokemonTrader said:
The reason that Greninja is so expensive is because it is from obtaining 7 points from various events including the Charizard Mega Battle etc.
There were only available at 2 weekends. :) It totally is a good deal in comparison to ordering online.

I will take that one. I may be interested in some of the XY2 Charizards depending what numbers and if it is a 1st edition.

Oh, I did not mention yet that Mandarake is one of those stores that doesn't add taxes to the displayed price. It isn't a lot, but the prices are slightly higher than indicated.

[smod]omahanime[/smod] when did you join the billionaire club? And where is my share?
@Suikun: The Alakazam is 3000 Yen. I don't know if it's the promo you're looking for or if it is a promo (no TCG knowledge). >_>
I'll repost this video:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c-pb_MI1qg[/video]

And another video I made recently when I checked for Bongers (just uploaded):
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obDqI-B3dhE[/video]
A few might have been taken, but they don't seem to be selling that fast there, so I expect them to have most.
The cards with the different backs were added to the binder a while ago. Almost everything from the videos was still there yesterday (I just woke up, for me the trip was yesterday:p).
I need some help/pictures for some of the orders:
What are *s?
Are shinies the shiny edges, the shiny images, or both?
Is the shining Mew the Mew in between Alakazam and Mewtwo? I don't remember another, but just making sure.

Riraito said:
Drohn, do they have a lot of XY promos? They do have to be numbered, so that Greninja doesn't count. I think the rarest ones are just P-/XY.
Whaaaaaat?? The promos you get from when you buy things at the center? I didn't see them. What numbers do you mean and what is P-/XY?
@omahanime: Can you show which Charizard you mean (from which picture/video)? I can check the prize and if it's the first edition. It would be easier if you tell me the maximum you would pay for it so I know whether to buy it or not if I see it (if we don't know the price now that is).

Haha It's alright Drohn. The TCG can be a daunting thing to get into with all sorts of different rarities and sets to learn. The * Pokemon have a golden star after their name and are the Shiny version of the Pokemon depicted on the card. They look like this. The Shinies are similar cards that were released in the Neo Sets. An example looks like this. These cards are sought after by collectors since they are super rare, and most that you find online are either sold together in a huge set for thousands, or damaged. That Alakazam is definitely one that I'm looking for as well as the Mew if there are three available, so everyone who wants one can have one. :)

The Shining Mew is this card. It was released in a CoroCoro issue in 2001 I believe. Others can correct me if I'm wrong. :p Hope I helped!

Edit: Doh! I completely forgot to list which ones I'm looking for. Here we go:

- Umbreon * Picture
- Espeon * Picture
- Suicune * Picture
- Mew * Picture
- Shining Tyranitar Picture
- Shining Charizard Picture

Edit 2: I think Riraito means these. They're numbered xxx/XY-P.

Thanks for the explanation! Once everyone answers the other questions to clarify what I should pick up for them I'll make my next trip. :D

Anytime Drohn! Glad to help. These cards are gonna be cutting into my budget for Rising Fist though...might only buy one box if they have the cards I need. XD I'll be sure to update my order on the 13th before you leave, and will transfer all of the money over so you can ship everything. I wanted to ask if you had access to toploaders in your area? I know that you'll packing our items in boxes and everything is really well packed, but I'm kinda worried about cards bending when they're moving around...OCD I know. Haha

They might sell toploaders at Mandarake or Toys R Us. I'll check during my next trip!

Awesome! I'd be happy to pay you for them, so that way everyone's order from Mandarake can arrive safely. :)

Just got back from Toys R Us (also got you the Panda and Crocodile Nanoblocks, [smod]Athena[/smod]). They didn't have toploaders there; they sold sleeves, deck boxes, and binders. I'll check Mandarake when I go there.

The Shining Mew is the blue one, Suikun explained it very well. :) It's the one on the lower left in this picture. http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y540/Drohn/PokeCenter/Mandarake/DSC_0342_zpseb93379e.jpg

Oh yes, the Espeon * and Umbreon *. Someday... Someday... If they have any and have more than one please pick them up for me! Or if they have any of the other * Eeveelutions! But yes, please be on the lookout for any shiny cards. :)

And I will also pitch in for toploaders if you can find any. Suikun and I can be OCD together, haha.

Back