• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Drohn's Pokémon Centre - (Closed)

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka - Plushes, Cards, and much more!

Haha I was about to say that maybe there are two? Lol Probably not, but I do feel kind of guilty on here when multiple people want the same card. I'd like for all of us to get what we want. :D

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka - Plushes, Cards, and much more!

I use my favourites as well. Which happen to be a shiny Entei, Garchomp and a Pyroar. Still need a better Pyroar, as this one is just an ordinary one. Shiny Entei is perfect and Garchomp 5 IV. I felt bad for Diantha, sweeping her Pokés like that >.>

I'm getting my own 3DS XL tomorrow, because I passed my exams! Well, I think I passed. I ordered the 3DS XL already just in case :'3

Well, hopefully you passed! And either way, 3DS XL! Woooooo!!! XD

No worries Suikun!
I have 1x of each Masaki already.
I have a bunch of Golem and Machamp on the way too!
I'm aiming to find mint ones to grade :p

My parents only paid a little, it was still very expensive to get one >.<

PT, you do grading? I have a few PSA cards as well. A bunch of Entei and a Raikou FA + Xerneas FA.

Yea, I'm pretty close. Just need that Alakazam and Gengar. Haha

Riraito, I hear ya. They aren't cheap, but oh so worth it. I love mine...carry it with me wherever I go. Lol

Riraito - I grade some cards, it really depends for me. I found a set of all 5 Masaki on Y!J a few weeks ago that was too cheap to refuse! Problem is, they weren't in "10" condition, which was fine but they are more like solid 8s. Ahh well ^__^

Suikun - Gengar is one of the more difficult ones to get cheap! :) But the Alakazam here is a steal of a price!

Yea, they're usually part of a set online which kinda sucks. :/ I know! Which is why I was shocked to see it at Mandarake for so little. XD Now, onto the ever elusive Gengar... :3

I wish my grail was for sale at Mandarake, that Entei * has been eluding me for like a YEAR. I lost a bidding war on Y!J recently, it went way over $150..

Yea, I'm the same way with Espeon * and Umbreon *. They're the only ones missing from my collection, and probably two of the most expensive as well. :/ I did see an Entei * at my local card shop about two weeks ago for 40-50 dollars. There's also a set of Entei, Suicune, and Raikou on ebay for 100 BIN. I'm not sure about conditions though. :p

Yeah, I do want him NM/M. And Japanese of course. No ugly yellow border on my perfect Entei card please ;.;

Haha my bad. The Entei * at my local card shop was in Japanese, but the ones I saw on ebay weren't. XD I'm afraid that I'm still learning about Japanese cards and what's available. I've only started collecting them a few months ago. Turns out I already had quite the collection that was donated to me by a friend that quit collecting, so I've got a decent head start and tons to learn more about.

I started a few months ago too, but for some reason I know very much about both English and Japanese cards. I bet it's Youtube, I watch way too many videos.

I wish they even had card shops, you're lucky to find a horribly overpriced pack of English cards here..

Lol You can never watch too many Youtube videos. XD I may have to lean on you and few others then if you don't mind for information about Japanese cards and what sets they come from. :) Yea, it's really nice to have an abundance of places to go for cards and packs, but not many people collect the cards in my area. So trading is kind of limited to here and other places online. I do participate in a league though which is where I can get a ton of the newer cards, but have to wait for shipping for anything that is going into my collection. :/

craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap 100 Yen Vanguard Packs Q.Q

For now anyway, on the 20th June, can you pick up 2 Extra Booster: Waltz of the Goddess booster boxes from Toys R Us? They should be around 2200 Yen :F

Suikun said:
I may have to lean on you and few others then if you don't mind for information about Japanese cards and what sets they come from. :)

We have quite a few Japanese collectors here on PB, for TCG and merchandise. I have a feeling the Merch thread in General TCG will be taking the place of a lot of the Japanese collecting discussion that's been going on in this thread, since Drohn will be closing up shop and coming home soon *sniff*

Thanks Athemis. Nice to know you're not looking forward to seeing me. Such a warm welcome home. ;-; Haha. :p

I would much rather come visit you in Japan. :p

Who wouldn't? We need to meet once, I met Athena already. Even though it was like three minutes and I felt totally stupid for not being able to bring out a single word >.>'

Drohn and I are planning on going to an anime con together in July; you'd be more than welcome to join us. :D And there'd be things to do so you might not feel as weird. :p

Back