• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Drohn's Pokémon Centre - (Closed)

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka - Plushes, Cards, and much more!

- Litleo sticker thingy
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Jc76815iL.jpg
- Pokemon with you Espurr + both Meowstic badges (Espurr to be released on the 14th)
http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/Drohn/media/PokeCenter/DSC_0038_zpsad91f3f5.jpg.html?sort=3&o=90
- Espurr PC plush
- Espurr clear file
- Espurr charm set
- Meowstic clear files
- Japanese design clear file (might come in a set of two)
http://pokevault.com/image/cache/data/product-image/SchoolSupplies5/PokemonCenterKokeshiFileFolderBack2-500x500.JPG
- 3DS XL hard cover (Starters + Yveltal/Xerneas)
http://www.pokemon.co.jp/info/2014/05/images/140523_p02_pic01.jpg
- Clearfile (starters etc.)
http://pokevault.com/image/cache/data/product-image/SchoolSupplies4/PokemonCenterGen6FennekinFroakieChespinPanchamFileFolderFront-500x500.jpg
- Froakie clear file
- Froakie keychain
http://pokevault.com/image/cache/data/product-image/Keychains3/PokemonCenterGen6FroakieKeychain-500x500.jpg
- Greninja phone strap
http://thumbs3.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mH6V4yZA0YJsSaRgDsHSg7A.jpg

I added one little thing, as a gift. I passed my exams and I got my 3DS XL, but it felt like my birthday. A lot of people gave me money and my little sister didn't get anything, she was a bit sad but she didn't want to show it. She was already sad before, because my 3DS has Yveltal/Xerneas on it and hers is just red. I hope this cheers her up.

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka - Plushes, Cards, and much more!

Since everyone else has reposted their orders, I decided to just repost mine. :) This is a more comprehensive list because it also has the stuff I've already got and links for you to see the card/product. Not sure if you saw this when I posted it the first time, but I added some things.

Mandarake Order:
Shining Mew (The Mew is blue and doing a loop-di-loop.) http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/S...oro_promo)
Full Art Reshiram EX (Please take a look at the picture for this one and pay extra attention to the EX part since there is another Full Art Reshiram card.) http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/R...tinies_22)
Delphox Promo (The Japanese version has a stamp as well, I think) http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/D..._Promo_19)
Brock's Ninetales http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/B...allenge_3)

Pokémon Center Order:
5 Japanese Traditional Design Blind Bag Pins
1 Booster Box of Rising Fist (Sorry it's so late notice, hopefully will also get a promo.)
1 Mega Lucario Box (Are those from the Center?)
1 Fennekin Mini-Puzzle (It's too cute not to. XD) http://pokevault.com/FennekinMiniPuzzle

Already Purchased, Awaiting Shipping:
Absol Necklace
Sylveon Pokedoll
Manaphy Pokedoll
Jirachi Pokedoll
Victini Pokedoll
Absol Figure
Mega Absol Figure
Full Art Articuno
2 Ninetales Cards

NeruCake said:
2x Rising Fist Booster Box
1x Mega Lucario Fighting/Battle Box

That'll be the end of my order as well, so I would really appreciate it if you could send the truckload of things as soon as you can! If it's over the 2kg mark it would be amazing if you could ship it in two separate lots. I'll send you a PM with my full list of items and address sometime in the next few hours. As I don't know what the shipping costs + the bit extra for the fletchling pokedoll will be, if you could please let me know what the remaining amount will be when you ship it I will send the money ASAP! If you'd like me to send some through now just let me know.

Now our lists are in a nice row. ;u;
And just realising that we have the same small list Athena, haha! I like that. c8

Thanks for reposting everyone! This will be a lot easier for me than browsing through all the pages again. >.<

I just got back from Mandarake. I added a picture of all the cards I picked up as an attachment. I did not find any toploaders there, though. They also only have regular sleeves. For those that also ordered Rising Fist Booster Boxes; I could put the cards inside of those boxes. I can also wrap them in some paper + plastic + regular sleeves then tape them to the box on the inside so they don't move. Other suggestions are welcome too. I can ship them in a different box as well; I sent the cards PokémonTrader ordered in a box and they arrived in good shape. Other single cards (promos) that I added to previous packages seemed to have arrived in good shape without toploaders as far as I know, so I think it will be okay this way.

@ShimmeringIce: It will probably be the last trip, unless someone really wants me to pick up something they forgot to order. They won't release new merchandise anymore as far as I know during the time I am here.

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2014-06-13 a la(s) 20.32.57.png
    Captura de pantalla 2014-06-13 a la(s) 20.32.57.png
    473.9 KB · Views: 35

They had all four of the ones I asked for! Even the Shining Mew! You are awesome, Drohn! :) For shipping the cards, you could cut out some cardboard and put them between two pieces. New updated list:

Pokémon Center Order:
5 Japanese Traditional Design Blind Bag Pins
1 Booster Box of Rising Fist (Sorry it's so late notice, hopefully will also get a promo.)
1 Mega Lucario Box (Are those from the Center?)
1 Fennekin Mini-Puzzle (It's too cute not to. XD) http://pokevault.com/FennekinMiniPuzzle

Already Purchased, Awaiting Shipping:
Absol Necklace
Sylveon Pokedoll
Manaphy Pokedoll
Jirachi Pokedoll
Victini Pokedoll
Absol Figure
Mega Absol Figure
Full Art Articuno
3 Ninetales Cards
Shining Mew
Full Art Reshiram EX
Delphox EX

Are the booster boxes sealed at the PC? If not I'm happy for the promo to be tucked away in there to keep it safe. If it is though, taping to the booster box is fine as long as the promo is either sleeved or wrapped and fastened on well so it doesn't fly around and can't bend during transit. c:

Booster boxes from the PC are not sealed.

They're not sealed; when you buy them they always open them and count the packs inside. They're not taped or anything so opening/closing is not a problem. That's how they did it with the other boxes at least.

Edit: Ninja Athena. XD

Hahaha, thanks guys. c8
That must be exhausting for them, especially on a release!

Pokedoll charms are released on the 28th, but you'll leave soon after. Can you ship my stuff tomorrow? I think you'll need two boxes (and watch out for the tags, especially on the big Meowstics).

I just paid for my Rising Fist, I really hope they get here soon because I can't wait! Those TOU boxes are bigger than I thought, shipping for those was quite expensive.

Okay, here's my *sniff* last *sniff* order... can't you just stay in Japan forever?!?! :'( :p

- The Blastoise plush
- Small Jolteon plush (700ish yen?)
- 1st ed. booster box of Rising Fist w/ promo Pangoro hopefully
- Mega Lucario sleeves
- One of the little Mew plush on a chain things... released with others like Raichu, Lapras, etc. I just want Mew though.
- And Pokemon chopsticks if you can find them... preferences include Snorlax, Squirtle, Blastoise, any of the other Kanto starters, or really just any pair of chopsticks if they're available. Thanks!

I bet Drohn would love being able to stay a little longer, but everything ends :c

Next year I'll have to go abroad too, if I have the money I'll go to Japan for sure!

Drohn said:
They're not sealed; when you buy them they always open them and count the packs inside. They're not taped or anything so opening/closing is not a problem. That's how they did it with the other boxes at least.

Edit: Ninja Athena. XD

O__O
For me all my boxes I get from the Pokemon Center are sealed?

EDIT: Also no worries about the pins then ^__^

Scorched Feathers said:
For now anyway, on the 20th June, can you pick up 2 Extra Booster: Waltz of the Goddess booster boxes from Toys R Us? They should be around 2200 Yen :F
Reposting this just to make sure~
Also, if you can get me an Eevee plush like the Jolteon one that PsychedelicBreakfast wants (?) tomorrow as well as 10 packs of Extra Booster: Requiem at Dusk and a pack of CEO Yggdrasil Sleeves on the 20th, please! >w<

Alright Drohn, I went ahead and transferred some money over to cover my order from the PC as well as the card you picked up for me. That Alakazam looks amazing btw! :D

Drohn, when you get back from the Center today (it's today for you isn't it?) can we calculate how much I owe you? I honestly have no idea because I don't know exactly how much a lot of the items were. Please tell me you saved receipts and stuff! And why have people been asking about the plushie tags? Do you cut them off or something? I'd like you too leave my tags/packaging the way you get it please. :) Oh and putting cards in the booster box sounds just fine. You can also pack it in the middle of the plushies for cushioning, I do have four of them, haha.

I got all the orders from the last few pages + Fox & Pritpal. I believe that was it. I couldn't find more, but please let me know asap if your order was hidden somewhere. >.>

Edit: Going to list everyone just in case:
Pritpal
Fox
Psystuff
ShimmeringIce
NeruCake
Athemis
Riraito
Suikun

Anyone missing?

One of the tags had a little bit too much fun and was creased when it got here. But that's not Drohn's fault. All my other plushes were just fine. I think the package was just handled in a rough way.

Can't wait to hug my giant Meowstics!

ShimmeringIce said:
Drohn, when you get back from the Center today (it's today for you isn't it?) can we calculate how much I owe you? I honestly have no idea because I don't know exactly how much a lot of the items were. Please tell me you saved receipts and stuff! And why have people been asking about the plushie tags? Do you cut them off or something? I'd like you too leave my tags/packaging the way you get it please. :) Oh and putting cards in the booster box sounds just fine. You can also pack it in the middle of the plushies for cushioning, I do have four of them, haha.

I don't cut anything off.. >_> lol. :p That'd be weird.. xD As Riraito said, something happened once with one of the tags on her plushes, but I'm not sure what happened. It was still fine when I shipped it.

Will do! I saved all the receipts so I can calculate the totals for everyone once I get all the stuff!

Drohn said:
ShimmeringIce said:

I don't cut anything off.. >_> lol. :p That'd be weird.. xD As Riraito said, something happened once with one of the tags on her plushes, but I'm not sure what happened. It was still fine when I shipped it.

Will do! I saved all the receipts so I can calculate the totals for everyone once I got all the stuff!

Ok, just making sure! :) I'm glad you have all the receipts because I would be totally lost otherwise! I'm not looking forward to the bill, haha, but it'll be worth it. XD

Back