• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Drohn's Pokémon Centre - (Closed)

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka - Plushes, Cards, and much more!

The bill. Hehe. I think mine is at least $200. Oops.

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka - Plushes, Cards, and much more!

Yea, mine has easily been over 200 in total I think with the plushes and cards that I've bought. It's nice that Drohn has made several trips though because it has split it up nicely so I've been able to pay for things as they come out. Also, he has actually packaged everything very well, and my promo/cards from last time arrived in great condition, so I'm not overly worried about them getting damaged. However, there is still some anxiety with the postal service and their reputation for handling packages poorly. :/ I also received a bag from the PC with all of the little trinkets and things that I ordered inside. Quite thoughtful. :)

I think I've bought over $300 worth of stuff in total. But hey, how often do you get the opportunity to get stuff from the PC for a good price?

Once I add shipping I suspect mine will be around the $200 mark... That's my worst fear, the postal system loosing my package! :( I'll probably be worrying about it until the package arrives, but hopefully not too much. I just hope it comes quickly once it does ship. My birthday is in 6 days and getting all this stuff safe and sound not too long after would be great!

It takes about a week for me to get my items and I think I use the slowest shipping. I don't know how, but they actually did a good job here with making sure you get your stuff. I'm not afraid something will get lost. Drohn lies about the contents anyway so insuring my package would be pretty useless.

My postal service does a good job too, as far as I'm aware, but I'm a worrier and when you're shipping so much stuff it's hard not to.

Drohn is 7 hours ahead of me, so he'll go to the PC very soon. I know I'll rush out of bed tomorrow morning to see what he got for us xD

Argh, the whole street is orange. I hate soccer :U

If you want quick trackable shipping do EMS :)

PokemonTrader said:
If you want quick trackable shipping do EMS :)

I would, but EMS would be super expensive with all the stuff I'm getting. :\

I'd probably spend another $100 on shipping alone if I picked EMS. I'm already afraid how much it costs to ship two boxes..

I hope you got me! I didn't see my name on your list... :/

Nevermind. I must be Psystuff lol. :p

Riraito said:
I'd probably spend another $100 on shipping alone if I picked EMS. I'm already afraid how much it costs to ship two boxes..

Yeah, I'm wondering if all my stuff will fit in one box... I think so but I haven't done any calculations...

How did I overlook the Delphox promo. [expletive deleted]

If it is not too late get me a Rising Fist Booster Box.

People told me they got in trouble with customs if the package went over a certain price, which is why I fill in lower prices on the forms. :p If you want it insured just let me know and I can put the actual price on it too. From what I understand this means you might have to pay import taxes.

@omahanime: They might have had multiple Delphox promos. I'm not 100% sure. Do you want me to check?

@Psystuff: Yes you're Psystuff! :D :p

Drohn said:
@omahanime: They might have had multiple Delphox promos. I'm not 100% sure. Do you want me to check?

Yes, please.

Yeah, putting the real price on the package might not be a good idea xD

Drohn, what did you get for us :3

I just got back from the PC! :D (When you asked that I was still asleep :p)

The few things that were missing:
- The things on Riraito's list that they didn't have the previous times (they had all the new things you added)
- FiFa Stickers? They were something else than expected. Do you still want them? I took a picture; link. It's a bag with coloured papers and a few stickers in it. They are 250 Yen.
- Blind Bag Pins

Besides that I got all the stuff. I remember someone asking if they would also get the regular starter cover size for the Nintendo 3DS. They actually did have it. I don't remember who asked. A picture is here.

I made a video at the cash register (you can hear the awesome Pokemon Video Game Music if you listen carefully) so you can see what they do with the booster boxes. They actually already put the promos inside the box themselves so that was nice!

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNjPeH0ePUY&feature=youtu.be[/video]

I will be going through all the orders/receipts and send everyone a PM with the totals today! :D

Awesome! So they had the Mega Lucario Box and the Mini-Puzzle? Here is a list of everything on my order, unless I accidently forgot something. XD I also listed fees at the end and what I already paid. Hopefully it'll make your calculations a bit easier. :)

Products:
Absol Necklace
Sylveon Pokedoll
Manaphy Pokedoll
Jirachi Pokedoll
Victini Pokedoll
Absol Figure
Mega Absol Figure
Full Art Articuno
3 Ninetales Cards
Shining Mew (Really excited for that one!)
Full Art Reshiram EX
Delphox EX
Rising Fist Booster Box with Promo
Mega Lucario Box
Fennekin Mini-Puzzle

Additional Fees:
Base fee for the time it takes to go to the Center
Split transport fees
Base fee for shipping
Was there a fee for taking the time to go to Mandarake?

I have no idea what shipping will be, but can you add tracking to a package that isn't EMS?

My order was bought in three different trips to the Center and two trips to Mandarake. Trip 1 was for the necklace, trip 2 was on the 7th for the Pokedolls and figures and trip 3 was for the booster box, Mega Lucario Box and puzzle. First trip to Mandarake was for the Full Art Articuno and two of the Ninetales cards, second trip was for the Shining Mew, Delphox EX, Reshiram EX and the other Ninetales card.

Edit: Oops, forgot to add what I already paid! Before the 7th I sent you what was approximately 7000 Yen. I think it ended up a tiny bit under though so I may owe you a tiny bit more from that.

Edit 2: A quick note for your calculations, several people had the Shining Mew on their list but there was only one wasn't there? So make sure you don't accidently charge other people for it. Just thought I'd add that as a note for your convenience because keeping all these products straight is probably really difficult! :)

I'll be waiting for your PM then :3

The 3DS XL cover was 1834 yen? I'm totally confused about what time it is over there, but do you think you can still ship my stuff today or is it too late for that?

It's already 8.30 in the evening here so I won't be able to ship today. :( There are too many packages for me to do it in one trip so I'll be shipping packages tomorrow, Monday, and maybe Tuesday, depending on how much I manage to carry with me per trip.

@ShimmeringIce: It is posible to add tracking to packages separately. It costs 400 Yen I believe.

Are there people that want EMS or regular Air Mail or should I ship everything with Economy Air Mail? And are there others that want tracking?

Back