Wi-Fi Trades *Drohn's Trade Thread* - (Shiny) Pokémon - Cloning - Mega Stones - Items -

RE: *Drohn's Trade Thread* - (Shiny) Pokémon - Cloning - Mega Stones - Other Items - 5IV Yveltal - *Giveaways* -

I'm available between
6pm-8pm EST
11pm-1am EST
and
3am-7am EST

RE: *Drohn's Trade Thread* - (Shiny) Pokémon - Cloning - Mega Stones - Other Items - 5IV Yveltal - *Giveaways* -

Are you able to trade at 6pm EST (in about 50 minutes)? If not, tomorrow 6am EST would work for me too.

6am would be nice.. Sorry ijust woke up 2 hours ago

I am trying to complete the national pokedex in x including all the legendries before ruby comes out. can one trade you for the ones not in normal gameplay? and if so, how special does the trade have to be?

@GM Draclord: Ok 6am works for me.

@zazth: I don't mind helping, but could you list the names of Pokémon you still need?

Drohn said:
@zazth: I don't mind helping, but could you list the names of Pokémon you still need?

I need Diancie, Hoopa, and Volcanion I think are the ones in the pokedex online I don't have.

I can only help you with Diancie, sadly. I'm about to head to bed, but we could trade for it tomorrow. Please leave your friend code and available times here! :)

I just went and got event diancie from gamestop today. do you know how to get others? I think I saw that they are event only but haven't heard about event. thanks for response.

Awesome that you got your own Diancie. :D Sadly, I don't know how to get the other Pokémon.

Hey Drohn can I get a Diancie clone please I really want one.

Yes I can help with that. I am not sure if they are tradable, however, I heard some people were unable to trade Diancie over wi-fi. We can give it a try. What's your friend code?

What do you usually ask in return for a cloned shiny grenija? Do you ask for other shinies or regular competitve pokes?

If you have any shiny Pokémon I could clone for myself that would be great, but I don't really require them. If you want one I can trade it to you for anything you can miss.

Drohn said:
If you have any shiny Pokémon I could clone for myself that would be great, but I don't really require them. If you want one I can trade it to you for anything you can miss.

Ok sounds good! CML link for anything:)

That 5IV Charmander with Ancient Power and Dragon Pulse looks good. Can I clone that one?

Drohn said:
That 5IV Charmander with Ancient Power and Dragon Pulse looks good. Can I clone that one?

Sure! When can you trade?

Yo Drohn, what shinies do you have?

@PhantomHaze: I'm about to head to bed (it's late here :p) but I am available all day tomorrow to trade.
@Reggie: Hey! The shiny Pokémon I have are in the OP. I can get more that are not legit, but the ones I listed are legit. I also have some shiny Pokémon from chain fishing I believe, but those aren't that rare.

Ok that sounds good, i have some school work but i will be able to trade!

Oh, since you're still online, now works for me too.

Back