Wi-Fi Trades *Drohn's Trade Thread* - (Shiny) Pokémon - Cloning - Mega Stones - Items -

RE: *Drohn's Trade Thread* - (Shiny) Pokémon - Cloning - Mega Stones - Other Items - 5IV Yveltal - *Giveaways* -

No, you say that you have legit and hacked shinies but I want to see your hacked list. I wouldn't mind trading for a hacked shiny if it passed through pokebank as I know that the only thing that could have been modified is its Shiny Value :)

RE: *Drohn's Trade Thread* - (Shiny) Pokémon - Cloning - Mega Stones - Other Items - 5IV Yveltal - *Giveaways* -

I can breed any Pokémon and make them shiny. :p I can edit the shininess in generation 6.

I am heading to bed now, however. I'll be on tomorrow. I added you, PhantomHaze!

Drohn is master hacker :O

Do you do the hack with *modsnipped (it is allowed to say Pokémon are hacked, but naming the tools is considered advertising)*? I'm asking for one for Christmas so hopefully I can join you in your journey to overload shininess.

I would be intrested in Shiny Mudkip, Shiny Ghastly, and Shiny Honedge eggs (in that order of preference).

I can offer several shinies, CML. I could offer Shiny Virizion for Mudkip and Ghastly eggs.

I'm looking for a Diancie and a shiny Greninja. I don't have a lot, but I do have a Japanese Darkrai with the Enigma berry. Also a shiny Gyarados or dugtrio (although they're not flawless). the following are flawless: Tynamo (modest), Zorua (timid), Litwick (timid,with flame body in a premier ball) and a honedge (Quiet 31/31/31/31/X)

If you're looking for something in particular maybe I have it.
Let me know if you are interested.

Greets!

@Reggie: Since you want multiple it will be easier if you breed them for me then I can make them shiny for you. I also don't hack for shiny Pokémon much, since I think most Pokémon look better without being shiny to be honest. I mainly used it for the items and helping others get shiny Pokémon/items. I used it to get a shiny Talonflame for myself though.

@Simoncookie: The Darkrai with the Enigma berry would be awesome. I'm not sure if Diancie is tradable, but we can try. I can definitely help with the shiny Greninja.

Alright! I am going to breed the Pokémon I want you to make shiny. Do you want the eggs unhatched or the Pokémon themselves?

Awesome! Let's hope it's tradeble then. Do you want anything special for that shiny greninja?

I'm adding you and I am coming online.

@Reggie: I prefer the Pokémon, since I never tried editing eggs before. I'm not sure if it would work. What's your friend code?
@Simon: I'll go and get the Diancie now then I'll add you and get online! Might take 10-15 minutes. I don't need anything special for the Greninja.

Edit: I also just found out you're also Dutch if PSS is correct! :D (@Simon)

I think you have added me already xD I am requesting the trade now. I am Reggie.

I'm trading with Simon right now. After that we can trade. I do have you added already apparently! I forgot about that. :p

@Simon: Would you like me to clone the Darkrai and return one?

Ok I have 3 pokemon that I want you to make shiny, they are all hatched. Can you do all three for Shiny Virizion?

I don't need anything in return. It's not a lot of work to make them shiny. I'm connecting again to trade now!

Edit: You can keep the Diancie if you still need it, Reggie. I cloned a bunch before, since Simon needed one.

Drohn said:
I don't need anything in return. It's not a lot of work to make them shiny. I'm connecting again to trade now!

Edit: You can keep the Diancie if you still need it, Reggie. I cloned a bunch before, since Simon needed one.

Ok thanks man! Hopefully we can do more in the future :)

Hey Drohn! You already saw this message but told me to post it here:

I want to know if you can "shinify" my competitive Aegislash. Also, I gave you the wrong Mudkip to "shinify", so hopefully we can get those done soon. I might be available today and almost all of tomorrow. I can tip you a shiny Darumaka too.

I can do that. What time are you available to trade?

Now would be good. I had school so I couldn't do it earlier. Tommorow I have off as well.

I'll connect now! After trading the Pokémon I'll have to make them shiny. That could take 5-10 minutes. After that we can trade them back.

Once again, thanks a lot!

Like Reggie asked before, would it be possible for you to possibly get shinies with my competitive Aegislash, Metagross, and a Male Nidoran? If so, what would you like in return and are they capable of nicknames?

Back