Dumb Laws in your State/Country

In Texas,You Can't Shoot A Buffalo From The 2nd Story Of A Building!:D[Too Bad I Already Did.]What Oh No I Was Just Joking!:D

Wow! Not Farting After 6PM Must Be Hard!:D

*Opens up list of state laws*
Alrighty, let me start with Alabama

It is considered an offense to open an umbrella on a street, for fear of spooking horses.
It is illegal to wear a fake moustache that causes laughter in church.
Putting salt on a railroad track may be punishable by death.
It is legal to drive the wrong way down a one-way street if you have a lantern attached to the front of your automobile.
Women are able to retain all property they owned prior to marriage in the case of divorce. However, this provision does not apply to men.
It is illegal for a driver to be blindfolded while operating a vehicle.
It is illegal to howl at ladies within the city limits.
It is illegal to sell peanuts in Lee County after sundown on Wednesday.
Bathing in city fountains is prohibited.
No person within the city of Mobile may possess confetti.

How is "It is illegal for a driver to be blindfolded while operating a vehicle." a dumb law?

Why would they do that anyway?

That is considered a dumb law because the person being blindfolded while driving the vehicle is considered dumb.

in texas if u get chicken of anysort at a fast food restraunt they must offer you barbeque sauce.

in Texas you can shoot someone for stealing your lawn ordiaments
in texas it is illegal to sell ones eye
in texas it is illegal to drink more than 3 sips of beer while standing ( i loled at that 1)
it is illegal to shoot a buffalo out of the second story of a hotel (really loled at that 1) (john f kennedy was not a buffalo so the killer did not get arrested for that ^__^)

Edit just found this 1 really hillarious!
The entire Encyclopedia Britannica is banned in Texas because it contains a formula for making beer at home.

^If New York bans ferrets, don't migrate any Furret from HG/SS to Isshu :D

In Kansas...
No one may wear a bee in their hat.
Rabbits may not be shot from motorboats.

The law requires the restrooms in the new city hall building, in Chandler, AZ, to have signs reminding you to not drink out of the toilets or urinals. The law requires this because the toilets and urinals use gray water.

Iowa has some pretty great laws like:

-Men with mustaches cannot kiss women in public
-one-armed piano players must perform for free
-in Cedar Rapids it is illegal to have your palm read
-in Dubuque any hotel within the city limits must have a hitching post and a water bucket in front of the building

Kansas
Let's start with the obvious

In Derby it is illegal to
Urinate on the side of a building
Hit a machine that stole your money
Screech your tires while driving
Ride an animal down the road

And up the ante -
In Overland Park you may not picket a funeral. This was placed due to the Westboro Baptist Church who regularly picketed those funerals

In Russell, musical car horns are illegal

In Topeka -
Singing the alphabet at night is illegal
Driving a car through a parade
Spit on sidewalks
Have out of shape lawns

Ah, dag! I really wanted to get a musical car horn in Russel! In Florida It is illegal to sell your children. That doesn't stop you from giving them away.

Because you can give them away but not sell them. I think you shouldn't be allowed to give them away either, unless you had no money, food or clothing etc.

In Texas
One must acknowledge a supreme being before being able to hold public office.
It is illegal to sell one's eye.
When two trains meet each other at a railroad crossing, each shall come to a full stop, and neither shall proceed until the other has gone.
It is illegal to take more than three sips of beer at a time while standing.
Up to a felony charge can be levied for promoting the use of, or owning more than six dildos.
It is illegal for one to shoot a buffalo from the second story of a hotel.
It is illegal to milk another person’s cow.
A recently passed anticrime law requires criminals to give their victims 24 hours notice, either orally or in writing, and to explain the nature of the crime to be committed.
Homosexual behavior is a misdemeanor offense.
The entire Encyclopedia Britannica is banned in Texas because it contains a formula for making beer at home.

^Will you people stop posting that last one?!?! I don't see a point in posting the same laws that others have posted earlier.
I live in Texas and used the freaking Encyclopedia Britannica a few weeks ago in school. Get your damn facts straight.
I wanted to run for a state office eventually, but with that law about acknowledging a supreme being pretty much killed my chances.

Back