1 strength charm

Energy: 18
8 Grass Energy
4 Water Energy
4 Darkness Energy
2 boost energy

Reason of putting these cards:
2 boost energy
just similar as medi deck(normally put 12 rocks and 4 boost energ).
-1-1-1 line of kingdra fam(prevent weakness through all of your active Pokémon)including ex pokemon:D

giat stump?? I think battle frontier works better with this deck:p anyway, you can add in holon's pokemon so that it can provides energy for umbreon, vaporeon and kingdra;)

I don't undrestand why you think Ninetales will be a problem.

look:

Vaporeon ex hp 120

power: blah blah

[w] [c] Fastwawe 40
This attacks damage isnt affected by resistance, pokepowers, POKEBODYS or any other effects on the defending pokemon.

Hydrosplash: blah blah

Fastwawe will Ohko Ninetales...

Auch, I'm really really scared to this card, because it totally stop my Zappy deck, sob....

I think Pure Dustox Deck with Giant Stump can stop Metanite :)
Great Article :)

an even more broken deck that I love to play is liability. This is gonna see alot more play with the cursed stone out. Played with UF Typhlosion and plusle makes it a brutal turn 2 deck. 1 energy a koffing and weezing is all it takes. Use a double rainbow attack with smogscreen and poison em. Cursed stone will deal it's damage too then next turn liability for the kill in between turns. So this can be pretty devastating if done right. Not to mention if you can't kill typhlosion in one hit your just adding fuel to the fire. Throw an energy root on him then bam you got a beast non ex with 130hp.

Anything that says "Prevent all effects of attacks except damage" eats Weezing for breakfast.

Cursed Stone hurts Pokemon with Poke-Powers, not Poke-Bodies.

And don't forget Weezing DS, that way you lay down 10 through an attack, then 10 to all Pokemon with Bodies, and finally 10 to all Pokemon with Powers through Cursed Stone. Pretty nasty, seeing how both the Body and Power damaging effects happen between turns.

I think this might work better then the eevee's. it shuts down alot more decks also. I just came up with the deck it needs a few changes. I call it STENCHGUARD
Pokemon: 20
3 Dustox ex
3 Cascoon
4 Wurmple DX
3 Muk
3 Grimer
2 Pinsir
2 Shuckle

Trainers: 20
2 Holon Lass
4 Fieldworker
2 Potions
2 Holon Mentor
2 Copycat
2 Rocket’s Admin.
2 Prof. Elm's Training Method
2 Power Tree

Energy: 20
20 Grass Energy

I think this might work better then the eevee's. it shuts down alot more decks also. I just came up with the deck it needs a few changes. I call it STENCHGUARD
3 Dustox ex
3 Cascoon
4 Wurmple DX
3 Muk
3 Grimer
2 Pinsir
2 Shuckle

2 Holon Lass
4 Fieldworker
2 Potions
2 Holon Mentor
2 Copycat
2 Rocket’s Admin.
2 Prof. Elm's Training Method
2 Power Tree

Energy: 20
20 Grass Energy

3 Dustox ex
3 Cascoon
4 Wurmple DX
3 Muk
3 Grimer
2 Pinsir
2 Shuckle

2 Holon Lass
4 Fieldworker
2 Potions