East City: Armstrong's workshop....Request for almost anything! (plz use forms)

How would you rate my work (10 being the best. 1 is for bad)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Konoha Village: Konohamaru's workshop....Now taking requests for almost anything!

relith said:
could you make me a banner with umbreons on it with pink rings and have it have a chibi pic. of ichigo from tokyo mew mew on it?
Plz use the right form!
Then I'll make it.

RE: Konoha Village: Konohamaru's workshop....Now taking requests for almost anything!

I would like a wallpaper plz

The theme is dialga

I need a resolution of 1024 x 768 plz

make any way u want as long as u sitck with dialga

I also would like to know how long it will take to make (just curious)

Thanx

DJ 9-Volt said:

The theme is dialga

Thanx
I don't know how long it'll take...coz I'll need to ask a good friend of mine from SPPF do to a fan-art one of it 1st...then I'll need to ask PikaFlash to make a nice B/ground for it...unless u want FMA with it...then I've got a nice one in mind.

PikaFlash

Pokemon Trainer: Denji
Badges: Battle Frontier(Gold)
Pokemon: Cradilly,Waillord,Mikaruge,
Metagross,Kyogre,Crobat
Background:Ocean

I'll make it...coz Pika is on holiday's to Singapore til next week.

Lv, good news. I'm back early. I'll get to work, just let me know what to start on. Thanks, and nice to be back.-Junichi

DJ 9-Volt said:

The theme is dialga

Thanx
lucario rox (from SPPF) said:
Ok have an update now: I have now done the lineart for the diaruga. It may take another few hours to colour and then longer to do the background.

i have a brand new request:a New Feral-lific,Gator-tastic new avvy & Signature for me on another forums,(don't worry i'll still be here)

I'll take this one on LV.
EDIT: All done, Hope you like it.
rickraptoravi2.jpg

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/iansamuraiking/rickraptoravi2.jpg
Gatrbanner.jpg

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/iansamuraiking/Gatrbanner.jpg

Pokemon Trainer: Nintendo Jr
Trainer Style: The Psychic Trainer
Badges: Ruby/Sapphire
Pokemon in this placement:
Mewtwo Deoxys(normal) Dialga
Mew Lugia Kyogre
Favorite Pokémon: Azumarill
Background:The same that have Junichi

Byes and thanks

I'll have this done by tonight. Go find it at the link in my sig in the Trainer Cards section (Both LV and I work there)

can i get a banner that has Swampert ex (crystal guardian) Tyraniter ex (dragon frontiers) Flygon ex (dragon frontiers) and Deoxys ex (Defense) (deoxys)
as all of those are the only ex i got from packs

I'll get started on it soon...
coz I've got a headache & need to do other things be4 I can relax.

nintendo jr. your request is done, go check it out!

EDIT: LV, You can post those custom frames I made from ASSF under the frame category if you want, just give me credit please. (Make sure to check on the archive for new ones every now and then, chances are there'll be something new!) Thanks-Junichi

I am co-worker but I haven't done even a single thing for this shop. So if you have to much things to do just tell me and I will do it.

NThy

Is my request done yet?

May i have a trainer card, i want my name on there to be Mooser, and my pokemon are Meditite, Teddiursa (shiny), Slugma (shiny), Weavile, Alakazam, and Regice.

icemaster said:
Is my request done yet?
Abhorsen...plz don't get mad @ me for yelling
PIKAFLASH ISN'T BACK TIL THE 29th.
Also plz use the right form...when requesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back