East City: Armstrong's workshop....Request for almost anything! (plz use forms)

How would you rate my work (10 being the best. 1 is for bad)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Konoha Village: Konohamaru's workshop....Now taking requests for almost anything!

Can someone make a link to my TC so I can put it in my sig? B.

RE: Konoha Village: Konohamaru's workshop....Now taking requests for almost anything!

shard79 said:
Can someone make a link to my TC so I can put it in my sig?  B.
Wow 882 post in my shop...let's keep it up!
Shard79:
Here you go:
shardir2.png

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/5015/shardir2.png

may i have a trainer card and a link to go with

Could you make me a special trainer card please?

Instead of pics of pokemon, could you cut out the pictures of pokemon cards?

If so, these pokemon:

Feraligatr UF
Lanturn LM
Mew ex HP
Mettagross DS
Dragonite DS
Flygon HP

For the trainer sprite, a male steven please.
For the trainer card templete, could I have the manahpy one please?
For the bages, the kanto ones please.

Thankyoux100000000000000000000 in advanced for doing this.

I only do TCG's as a TCG banner!
I hope that you like it anyways.
TCG_Banner-abaxter94.png

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q297/Light_Venusaur_2006/Banners/TCG_Banner-abaxter94.png

Blastoise king said:
can i get a banner that has Swampert ex (crystal guardian) Tyraniter ex (dragon frontiers) Flygon ex (dragon frontiers) and Deoxys ex (Defense) (deoxys)
as all of those are the only ex i got from packs
can groudon ex from the tin be added to this thanks

LV said:
I'm @ PikaFlashs' house
Yeah, but could you get me a scan of it...plz...then I'll make it for you.

Could you make me a banner with:
-Pictures of Kakashi and Sasuke and sasuke demon.
PLEASE

Thy

(I'm back @ my own place...now)
Necro: Can u plz remove that Spidey 3 banner 1st, then I'll make it.

here is a animation of all Trainer Cards that LV has
CrapLoadOfTCs.gif

Yeah sure, I'll remove it.

Thy

Blastoise king said:
Blastoise king said:
Can i get a banner that has:
Swampert ex (CG), Tyraniter ex (CG), Flygon ex (DF), Deoxys ex (DX) & Groudon ex (Tin)
As all of those are the only ex i got from boosters.
Can Groudon ex from the tin be added to this thanks
I couldn't find the Promo Groudon ex so I used the one from CG....I hope that you don't mind.
Anyways All done:
Banner-Blastoise_King.png

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q297/Light_Venusaur_2006/Banners/Banner-Blastoise_King.png

hey LV, can you give me that Dragonite Backround for the TC's? I wanna use that for a TC i want my friend MPM to make for me.... if I use it , i'll be sure to give you credit for the backround.

LMK,
-Black Rayquaza

Light Venusaur said:
Blastoise king said:
Blastoise king said:
Can i get a banner that has:
Swampert ex (CG), Tyraniter ex (CG), Flygon ex (DF), Deoxys ex (DX) & Groudon ex (Tin)
As all of those are the only ex i got from boosters.
Can Groudon ex from the tin be added to this thanks
I couldn't find the Promo Groudon ex so I used the one from CG....I hope that you don't mind.
Anyways All done:
Banner-Blastoise_King.png

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q297/Light_Venusaur_2006/Banners/Banner-Blastoise_King.png

ok thanks

Black Rayquaza said:
hey LV, can you give me that Dragonite Backround for the TC's? I wanna use that for a TC i want my friend MPM to make for me.... if I use it , i'll be sure to give you credit for the backround.

LMK,
-Black Rayquaza
Ummm what Dragonite one?
Coz I make custom blanks when & where needed.

in the Slide show that Charizard lv 100 posted 6 posts ago.... its of a dragonite.... I love IT!

Here:
DragoniteTC.png

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/Charizard21/DragoniteTC.png

Thanks ALOT!!!

N/P...just make sure that you give both of us credit. (coz I didn't make it)

sasuke-curse1.jpg

_sasuke.jpg

sasuke.jpg

Sasuke-0551.jpg

kakashi_fans_id_by_Kakashi_fans.jpg

855_tatouage%20kakashi.JPG.150.150.jpg

Cuz I couldn't find any good picture of sasuke demon I found some of these:D :
rocklee.jpg

Well I hope you like it LV.

Thy

Status
Not open for further replies.