East City: Armstrong's workshop....Request for almost anything! (plz use forms)

How would you rate my work (10 being the best. 1 is for bad)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Konoha Village: Konohamaru's workshop....Now taking requests for almost anything!

I don't have the same blank so I made a brand spanking new one from the blanks that I made just yesturday.
I hope that you like it.
TrainerCard-Tito.png

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q297/Light_Venusaur_2006/Trainer%20Cards/TrainerCard-Tito.png

RE: Konoha Village: Konohamaru's workshop....Now taking requests for almost anything!

hey, could I help you with making banners.

Thy

Could you help out with animations...instead...plz...as I can do the banners, TC's...etc..
Off topic: That Kakashi that's in ur banner (the animated one) I've got that on card...it's called: Lightining Blade....but I call it the Japanese way...which is: Raikiri!

Light Venusaur said:
I don't have the same blank so I made a brand spanking new one from the blanks that I made just yesturday.
I hope that you like it.
TrainerCard-Tito.png

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q297/Light_Venusaur_2006/Trainer%20Cards/TrainerCard-Tito.png

No I mean the one in my sig WITH the pokemon like on the first TITO one and FL/LG sprites.

-The Guardian of the Sea

P.S. I call it Chidori

Oh, ok then.
(sigh, why didn't you just say that in the 1st place)
Well...I'm about to go to work...so I'll make it for you when I get back.

Next request:

Can you make a banner for the Battle Frontier threads? We need the advertising. PM to me or Sol when you're done. Probably Sol.

Lugia58 said:
Light Venusaur said:
I hope that you like it.
TrainerCard-Tito.png

No I mean the one in my sig WITH the pokemon like on the first TITO one and FL/LG sprites.

-The Guardian of the Sea

P.S. I call it Chidori
Is this what you were talking about
lugia58oo0.png

Lv.100 Charizard said:
Lugia58 said:
Light Venusaur said:
I hope that you like it.
TrainerCard-Tito.png

-The Guardian of the Sea

P.S. I call it Chidori
Is this what you were talking about
lugia58oo0.png
No, I want the same font as my current TC, Pokemon in this order:

Eevee - Espeon - Umbreon
Flareon - Jolteon - Vaporeon

and the Pokemon kinda half sticking out like this one:

attachment.php

But with the same Pokemon as my current one and same blank as my current one and FL/LG sprites.

All done!
I hope that you like it.
(I used a mixture of MD & "Overland" sprites for the badges)
TrainerCard-Lugia58-1.png

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q297/Light_Venusaur_2006/TrainerCard-Lugia58-1.png

Light Venusaur said:
All done!
I hope that you like it.
(I used a mixture of MD & "Overland" sprites for the badges)

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q297/Light_Venusaur_2006/TrainerCard-Lugia58-1.png
Just about perfect, here are the changes:

1. Sane font, font size, and font color
2. Pokemon for the badges:

Eevee - Flareon - Jolteon - Vaporeon - Espeon - Leafia #470 - Glacia #471 All from the same website

3.Pokemon order (all FL/LG sprites):

Eevee - Espeon - Umbreon
Flareon - Jolteon -Vaporeon

4. Can you put Manaphy's wing behind Flareon?

Otherwise I love it!

-The Guardian of the Sea

Pissed_Off.png

0_o Did you make that just for the sake of not having to post it?

I made that...coz I was P***ed Off!
Anyways...here it is!

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q297/Light_Venusaur_2006/Trainer%20Cards/TrainerCard-Lugia58-1.png

m0nster1nc said:
I'll leave you alone now...
*goes and hides*
That banner/sign wasn't for you....it was for: Lugia58.

Yeah, I know. I was just letting you know that I won't bother you 'till you're done.

Can u tell me what exactly you want on the banners....coz I can do what the BF Brains have/use.
EG: Lucy: Milotic & Seviper

Um... can you put the 7 battle thingies around a title? Hmm, let's stick with that for now... I'll see what Sol has to say about it.

Now doing!
Edward Elric Pokemon! (PikaFlash & my Idea...plz don't take!)
Catch: Will not do Registeel! (coz of Alphonse)

Light Venusaur said:
Could you help out with animations...instead...plz...as I can do the banners, TC's...etc..
Off topic: That Kakashi that's in ur banner (the animated one) I've got that on card...it's called: Lightining Blade....but I call it the Japanese way...which is: Raikiri!

Yeah, sure I can help. And BTW I know the Raikiri(I am playing Naruto arena). And 'bout the animations,... what kind of work is it gonna be. Are you going to make two banners and give it to me to make a banner animation or what. Cuz if it is going to be like that,... I mean it is cool in every way, like I said : I can do it. BTW I can make a tc animation but you will have to provide me with the tc's(same for banners). And about the banners,... the one banner have to be as big as the second one. Just send me pm for a request. Thanks for letting me help.

Thy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back