East City: Armstrong's workshop....Request for almost anything! (plz use forms)

How would you rate my work (10 being the best. 1 is for bad)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Konoha Village: Konohamaru's workshop....Now taking requests for almost anything!

Hey LV, sorry for the bit of inactivity-> I've been on a sort of "Training Spree", plus I've been kinda busy with school and karate too. I can now do full fledged banners, title/userbars, avi's, and what not. I'll also do stuff themed for Cowboy Bebop, Bleach, and DOT.//HACK
Oh, here's a random present, feel free to put them up in the blanks section:
latiosframe.png
Icefallcard.png
infectedgardevoircard.png
infectederureidocard.png
infectedtentacruelcard.png
objectearthcard.png
infectedcharizardcard.png
infectedrayquazacard.png
skycard.png

RE: Konoha Village: Konohamaru's workshop....Now taking requests for almost anything!

Cool, thanx!
(I'll add them to my bucket account)
Edit: Done.
Edit 2: Necro_Thy:
Can u plz eaither DELETE or STACK ur banners....as it's streaching the page/s

LV:
Really like the idea for Ed pokemon, I just got into FMA myself (I've seen the movie at least).
Could I please have an Ed Emperte? Just LMK if you ever need anything. Thanks-Junichi

P.S. Does anyone know where I can get .//HACK sprites?

This is the info I need to make you one:

Pokemon: top row left to right : igglybuff jigglypuff wgglytuff
bottom row: drowsee , hypno , misdrevus ( sp? )
Pokemon Trainer: super nerd

can i also push a background request, the images shouldnt be hard to find but its putting them together

a black background with a winged kuriboh in the middle

yugi_n00b said:

can i also push a background request, the images shouldnt be hard to find but its putting them together

PLZ USE THE RIGHT FORMS!
(Is it that hard to follow intrutions?)

Light Venusaur said:
yugi_n00b said:

PLZ USE THE RIGHT FORMS!

i do follow instructions..its just half the stuff you offer on trainer cards i DO NOT WANT ON IT ok? so i just ask for what i want on my trainer card, that a crime now?

Light Venusaur said:
Cool, thanx!
(I'll add them to my bucket account)
Edit: Done.
Edit 2: Necro_Thy:
Can u plz eaither DELETE or STACK ur banners....as it's streaching the page/s
Light Venusaur said:
Could you help out with animations...instead...plz...as I can do the banners, TC's...etc..
Off topic: That Kakashi that's in ur banner (the animated one) I've got that on card...it's called: Lightining Blade....but I call it the Japanese way...which is: Raikiri!
Necro_Thy said:
Yeah, sure I can help. And BTW I know the Raikiri(I am playing Naruto arena). And 'bout the animations,... what kind of work is it gonna be. Are you going to make two banners and give it to me to make a banner animation or what. Cuz if it is going to be like that,... I mean it is cool in every way, like I said : I can do it. BTW I can make a tc animation but you will have to provide me with the tc's(same for banners). And about the banners,... the one banner have to be as big as the second one. Just send me pm for a request. Thanks for letting me help.

Thy

OK I got rid of that pic in my sig. So what kind of work is it going to be('bout the animations).

Thy

can u edit my tc so the pokemon dont overlap and u can c them all?

Just wondering, who did your card Old Dad 69?
LV: Wooo! I animated my first sprite today!
BlueChiefRight.gif
(I'm trying to get into the whole animation thing too)

old_dad_69 said:
PLZ USE THE RIGHT FORMS!

boracay_jason from pmc did my card

I was inquiring because they made quite a mess of your card, and as LV said; Please fill out the appropriate form located in the first post. Thanks :)-Junichi

Could I have a Trainer Card plz

Trainer: Male from D&P
Pokemon: Turtwig (Naetoru), Buizel, Lucario, Spinx (Korinku), Leafia, Manaphy
Pokemon in front of trainer: Turtwig (Naetoru), Manaphy
Badges: Sinnoh

Thanx in advance

All done!
TrainerCard-DJ9-Volt.png

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q297/Light_Venusaur_2006/Trainer%20Cards/TrainerCard-DJ9-Volt.png

LV: Oops, sorry I didn't see that sooner. I could've done it for you if you wanted--->Meanwhile I was making my new sig. Do you like it?

Light Venusaur said:
old_dad_69 said:
PLZ USE THE RIGHT FORMS!
Junichi said:
I was inquiring because they made quite a mess of your card, and as LV said; Please fill out the appropriate form located in the first post. Thanks :)-Junichi

There is no such form for trainer card editing, sadly.

can sum 1 re do it then with

trainer: the normal emerald trainer
pokemon: the 1's iv got
badges: the 1's i hav
b-ground: similar 2 the 1 i hav
no "battle me" mesage

thx if it works

trainer card frequest

trainer name: rob lee
trainer sprite: super nerd or red
badges:kanto
pokemon ( top row ): igglybuff , jigglypuff , wigglytuff
pokemon ( bottom row ) drowsee , hypno , misdrevus
background: black background with a winged kuriboh on it

Junichi said:
LV: Oops, sorry I didn't see that sooner. I could've done it for you if you wanted--->Meanwhile I was making my new sig. Do you like it?

Which program are you using for making animations,... I am using Pro Animation Shop 3

Thy

yugi_n00b said:
trainer card frequest

trainer name: rob lee
trainer sprite: super nerd or red
badges:kanto
pokemon ( top row ): igglybuff , jigglypuff , wigglytuff
pokemon ( bottom row ) drowsee , hypno , misdrevus
background: black background with a winged kuriboh on it
Banned from my shop for a week.
Reason: NOT FOLLOWING RULES!

Status
Not open for further replies.