East City: Armstrong's workshop....Request for almost anything! (plz use forms)

How would you rate my work (10 being the best. 1 is for bad)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Konoha Village: Konohamaru's workshop....Now taking requests for almost anything!

Thy: The GIMP 2.0, why?
Old dad: That's better, I'll handle it when I get back from school.
Noobnerd: I guess if they want something redone, they can just request a card similar to their old one using the regular forms. Kinda like what old dad did.

RE: Konoha Village: Konohamaru's workshop....Now taking requests for almost anything!

thx if it works

OD: sorry, but I didn't get a chance to save your original card. If you could post a link, that'd be great. Thx-Junichi

url=http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q32/boracay_jason/old_dad_69.png

The Pokemon:
Swampert
Sceptile
Mewtwo
Rayquaza
Charizard
Latias

Writings:
Join the Emerald Club!

Plz set it out like this:

[banner form]
image:
text:
colour scheme:
style (ex. grungy, shiny, etc.): (If u want this...plz state this member: DJ9-Volt)
size: (Max: 468x200)
other:

OD: The link isn't working: http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q32/boracay_jason/old_dad_69.png Did you happen to save the card on your hard drive by any chance?
LV: Here's a little mini-banner advertising the shop :)
lvad.png

[attachment=1878]
BTW  i have the TC of old_dad_69

There LOL

[attachment=1878]
BTW  i have the TC of old_dad_69

There LOL

Attachments

• Old_Dad_69.PNG
    Old_Dad_69.PNG
    13.1 KB · Views: 12

Thanks Boracy! Practice makes perfect.
OD: I'll PM you when it's finished.
Pmed.. Hope this works!
olddadnew.png

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/iansamuraiking/olddadnew.png

Can someone make me a banner for my sig of his choice sorry for my grammer mistakes thanks in advance

OMGshe's !!!! FILL OUT THE DANG FORMS (can anybody read, the forms are posted on the front page too. gee)

Junichi said:
OMGshe's !!!! FILL OUT THE DANG FORMS (can anybody read, the forms are posted on the front page too. gee)
Thanx for that.
(runs & edit's the title of shop)

DocRobot_K-176 said:
Are you talking about "shop" threads or of the sort?

Thread creators cannot mod their own thread. They can refuse to work for a member if they are being disrespectful (a member asking persistently for a trainer card and trying to rush the creator, for example). But they cannot delete posts or "ban" people from their thread. The whole idea is that if there is someone that is breaking the forum rules (trolling, spamming, etc), they should instead use the report button and have a staff member look at and possibly resolve the issue.

A thread creator can also PM a mod or report their own thread if they want it locked (depends on the situation; there must be a good reason for locking it).

No more banning for you, LV. Lol.

RE: Konoha Village: Kakashi's workshop....Request for almost anything! (plz use forms)

Ok.
I'll TRY to keep that in mind for next time someone's rude/doesn't follow my/PokéBeach Forums's rules.

RE: Konoha Village: Kakashi's workshop....Request for almost anything! (plz use forms)

Name: rob lee
ID: (Optional..only on a selceted few types) NONE
Trainer: (if u want ur own plz suply me with a picture) super nerd
6 Pokémon: (If shiny, make Italic....cards, make bold...if faceing away from you, make in the color of Blue) igglybuff , jigglypuff , wigglytuff, hypno, drowsee , mew

This is the info I need to make you one:
Pokemon Behind Trainer(optional): Green, Blue, Red, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Sapphire, Ruby, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Em, D & P (NONE)
Pokemon: I can only do is: Green, Blue, Red, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Sapphire, Ruby, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Em, D & P (also facing behind) emerald plz
Pokemon Trainer: I can only do:Gold/Silver/Crystal,Ruby/Sapphire,Fire Red/Leaf Green,Emerald And D/P. If you want Green/Red/Bule/Yellow I'll pm Lv.100 Charizard for them. ( brendan from emerald )
Badges:I've got: Kanto, Hoenn, Johto & Battle Frontier are out of order...sorry, (If u want badges Put PikaFlash or Lv.100 Charizard in front of ur order.) no badges please

Item: (Optional)(out of order...sorry) ok

Badges type 2: I can also put pokemon (like I did on "Tomo's") but not both... ( none )

Type: (**I can only get: Safari Zone, Elite 4, & Pokémon contest**) contest plz

Sprite: (from what game you would like)(I can do RE-COLOR'S OF OLDER GAME'S....Pinball 1 & 2 are out of order) emerald

now..tell me you can decifer this because i have not broken any rules this time!!!!!

could i get a trqainer card plese?

Name: Kada
Trainer pic: Male emerald
Pokemon: shiny blaziken, glalie, mewtwo, rayquaza, feraligatr, kingler
background: something fiery or red preffered...

Please!

KADA21101992NINOK said:
could i get a trqainer card plese?

Pokemon: shiny blaziken, glalie, mewtwo, rayquaza, feraligatr, kingler

Please!
Not doing it!
Reason:
You didn't use the right grammer.

RE: Konoha Village: Kakashi's workshop....Request for almost anything! (plz use forms

oh, my bad, sorry...

correction:

Pokemon: blaziken , glalie, mewtwo, rayquaza, feraligatr, kingler

Please!

Go & find the Em's boys name (or ask someone (not me) who know's it)...then I'll make it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back