East City: Armstrong's workshop....Request for almost anything! (plz use forms)

How would you rate my work (10 being the best. 1 is for bad)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Konoha Village: Kakashi's workshop....Request for almost anything! (plz use forms)

why r u so mean? i forgot to make it itallic, sorry, please make one for me, i find ur works the best ( i saw some )

RE: Konoha Village: Kakashi's workshop....Request for almost anything! (plz use forms)

KADA21101992NINOK said:
why r u so mean? i forgot to make it itallic, sorry, please make one for me, i find ur works the best ( i saw some )

guys name is Brendan

and can i have mine started please befotre i have to resort to foul language?

I'm going to start it soonish...plz gimme time to do it!

Banner Forms:
Image:
1. Any picture of Salamance EX (DF) or Salamence EX (PK)
2. Any picture of Flygon (HP) or Flygon Ex (DF)
Text: Dragon Keeper (Navy Blue) (Faded just a bit)
Colour Scheme: Darker towards the bottom. Full light towards top.
Style (ex. grungy, shiny, etc.): Nothing special.
Size: Just so it fits together.
other: I hope you can do this.  If you can't do just let me know.  I really appricate it if you can do it...

EDIT: okay my orignal pictures are not available right now...great...Could you find some nice pictures of Flygon/Salamence? Funny how you can see my original images on Google...

is my tc going 2 b long?

LV, I made some TC blanks and I hope you like it cuz it took me a lot of time to make them.So here it goes:
-
blanktcue4f.png

-
blanktc2ue4l.png

These are very special ^^
Also I made some trainers.I have to say that my sister helped me with the coloring( she is ShadowMew (send her a PM for requsts about trainers)):
-
stefanpokeue45.png

Thy

Old dad-- It's in post #970, I even PMed you about a week ago
Necro: Wow, that's good material, I never thought about using the Shiny button technique on TCs. good work and thanks!-Junichi
P.S. now I have another use for GIMP :)

TNX on compliment. Actually I made this:
tcxuh4y.png
out of this:
tcxuh51.png
but from xpize(it makes everything on your computer nicer(it is a cool program that can be downloaded from net)).
And picture that is used as background on the second trainer card(look at previus post) is actually my computer background. Off topic: What is GIMP :S

Thy

I'm sick of my sig and wants a new sig. Can you find for me a cool mudkip picture? I'm running out of ideas.

sorry i c it now but u nvr pmed me

Regice_Hunter said:
I'm sick of my sig and wants a new sig. Can you find for me a cool mudkip picture? I'm running out of ideas.

USE DA FORMS MAN!!!!

The GIMP is a free, open scource, image editor that's similar to photoshop [I think GIMP is the best, personally]

hmm... examples of gimp compared to photoshop plz

RE: Konoha Village: Kakashi's workshop....Request for almost anything! (plz use forms

yugi_n00b said:

Please only ask for requests in this thread. If you want to ask about GIMP and Photoshop, feel free to create a thread in the Miscellaneous forum.

RE: Konoha Village: Kakashi's workshop....Request for almost anything! (plz use forms

Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
yugi_n00b said:

Please only ask for requests in this thread. If you want to ask about GIMP and Photoshop, feel free to create a thread in the Miscellaneous forum.
Thank you PMJ.
I know that ur a mod already...now ur also a mod for my shop!

Lv100 Charizard?

~Trainer Card~

Name: Volt
Trainer: Electric Gym Leader from DP
6 Pokémon (DP Sprites): Rentorar, Jibacoil, Raichu, Ampharos, Electivire, Manectric
Badges: Frontier Please!
Background: Elite 4

~Banner~

Image: Rentorar, Empelt, Dotaitos, Goukazaru, Mukuhawk, Elblade, Gabite (Final Earth Dragon), Lucario, Fuwaraido, Rampard and Steel Fossil (Forgot the name) spread along the top and bottom of the banner surrounding...
Text: THE GYM CHALLENGE
Colour Scheme: Purple, Black
Size: Long Banner which takes up the whole signature width (not very tall though!)
Other: Can the badges be scattered around the Banner?

Thanks LV and whoever can help!

I'll make the TC.
PikaFlash said:
LV MSN'd me to ask me to make the banner....& I've got a better programme then MSP. (& it's not Photoshop or GIMP)

D.N.A said:
Lv100 Charizard?

~Trainer Card~

Name: Volt
Trainer: Electric Gym Leader from DP
6 Pokémon (DP Sprites): Rentorar, Jibacoil, Raichu, Ampharos, Electivire, Manectric
Badges: Frontier Please!
Background: Elite 4

~Banner~

Image: Rentorar, Empelt, Dotaitos, Goukazaru, Mukuhawk, Elblade, Gabite (Final Earth Dragon), Lucario, Fuwaraido, Rampard and Steel Fossil (Forgot the name) spread along the top and bottom of the banner surrounding...
Text: THE GYM CHALLENGE
Colour Scheme: Purple, Black
Size: Long Banner which takes up the whole signature width (not very tall though!)
Other: Can the badges be scattered around the Banner?

Thanks LV and whoever can help!

I wish people would only post their requests in ONE shop, It saves a lot of unecessary work.
LV: Should I just go ahead and make my own version of the TC and banner, or should I just leave the business to you? Thanks-Junichi

I'll have a contest between you & Pikaflash..to see who's better.

OOH, the first quote "contest" Ive been in for graphic art. fun! (Meh heh heh heh heh.... I'll be bring out the big guns for these, once I know what he's talking about by an "Elite 4" template).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back