East City: Armstrong's workshop....Request for almost anything! (plz use forms)

How would you rate my work (10 being the best. 1 is for bad)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Konoha Village: Kakashi's workshop....Request for almost anything! (plz use forms)

LV's Internet is down for a couple of days, so she is unable to take your requests for the time being.

RE: Konoha Village: Kakashi's workshop....Request for almost anything! (plz use forms)

PikaFlash said:
LV's Internet is down for a couple of days, so she is unable to take your requests for the time being.

Thanx Pika.
As you can tell my nets' back up & runing.

backround black
pokemon dialga and palkia both shiny
says its the end of the world and The Bane will rule you all Mwhahahahahahah
red dawn!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!! Red Dawn! Whoops! Sorry LV!
BTW: Can I use the Shiny Espeon example as my avatar? PLEASE??

Dudeman1993 said:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!! Red Dawn! Whoops! Sorry LV!
BTW: Can I use the Shiny Espeon example as my avatar? PLEASE??
Yes, you may.
Just give credit to: Jade.

can u make me a banner please
backround black
pokemon dialga and palkia both shiny
says its the end of the world and The Bane will rule you all Mwhahahahahahah
red dawn!!

I can only find the sprite ATM.
But once Mega Trickstar from SPPF has finished doing all of the Ken Sugimori art for them, I'll make it then.

Sorry to ask you this, I'm kind of imaptient. But are you done with my Trainer Card yet? Please/Red Dawn?

can u make me the banner i requested twice!!!!!!??

Both of you:
I won't do your request for a week....coz you broke one of my rule's.

Oh, darn it. But I said sorry before it!! Forgive me!

yah umm high. You set me here so uumm. Can you please make a club banner its for my Clan called Team Galactic.

Heres what I had in mind
Can ou make one with Cyrus in the center then behind him is Dialga And palkia in there normal pose back to back. Then above it all is Arceus just lookind down. And for the backround jus do space and stars twinkleing in the back round.

Steel Pokemon Master said:
yah umm high. You set me here so uumm. Can you please make a club banner  its for my Clan called Team Galactic.

Heres what I had in mind
Can ou make one with Cyrus in the center then behind him is Dialga And palkia in there normal pose back to back. Then above it all is Arceus just lookind down. And for the backround just do space and stars  twinkleing in the back round.
Well, I can't find any fan-art of Arceus.
Can you try to find one for me please.

Yell you dont have to do that part but I would like the other things. Plus put in the bottom Team Galactic. I would be exetrmely Greatful If you did

LV, I know I won't get my card in a week, but can you post for me and TheBane when our week is up? Please?

Red Dawn!
Background-An island
Pokemon-Arceues,Dakria,Shaymin
Saying-The Battle Island Arena

Hurry if you can do it plz and give me the code, not the banner for it.

Please give me the code to. When you are done.

PalkiaROXS said:
Red Dawn!
Background-An island
Pokemon-Arceues,Dakria,Shaymin
Saying-The Battle Island Arena

Hurry if you can do it plz and give me the code, not the banner for it.

Steel Pokemon Master said:
Please give me the code to. When you are done.
Both of you: Have to wait for 3 days for me to make it.....coz you told me to make a rush job on your requests.

oh crap that going to be six days Ill have to wait. sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back