East City: Armstrong's workshop....Request for almost anything! (plz use forms)

How would you rate my work (10 being the best. 1 is for bad)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Konoha Village: Kakashi's workshop....Request for almost anything! (plz use forms)

That looks great. Do you do this all by yourself LV?

RE: Konoha Village: Kakashi's workshop....Request for almost anything! (plz use forms)

Kevin Garrett said:
That looks great. Do you do this all by yourself LV?
Yes, I did.
That one took me over 2 hours to do, as I had to crop the pictures from the card/s.

Great work. No wonder why this is so popular. ^^

agustinj said:
has mine been done?
Stop asking me.
One more time, & I will NOT do it for you.

Be patient, after all, you know it's going to be great. LV has a lot of requests.

can u make me a banner

backround black
pokemon dialga and palkia both shiny
says its the end of the world and The Bane will rule you all Mwhahahahahahah

Hey LV!! I need a Trainer Card.

Name: Dudeman1993
Person: Volkner
Background: Snowy
Pokemon: (Shining Espeon next to Volkner.)
1.Flygon Shiny
2. Darkrai
3. Charizard
4. Latios Shiny
5.Dialga Shiny
6.Roserade
Badges: Sinnoh or Hoenn

P.S: I'd like the boxes to be transparent so there isn't white in the background of the box. I know you have a LOT of requests, and I'll really appreciate it if you make it for me. I would also like it sent via PM. Thanks in advance LV!

Thebane said:
backround black
pokemon dialga and palkia both shiny
says its the end of the world and The Bane will rule you all Mwhahahahahahah

Dudeman1993 said:
Hey LV!! I need a Trainer Card.

Name: Dudeman1993
Person: Volkner
Background: Snowy
Pokemon: (Shining Espeon next to Volkner.)
1.Flygon Shiny
2. Darkrai
3. Charizard
4. Latios Shiny
5.Dialga Shiny
6.Roserade
Badges: Sinnoh or Hoenn

P.S: I'd like the boxes to be transparent so there isn't white in the background of the box. I know you have a LOT of requests, and I'll really appreciate it if you make it for me. I would also like it sent via PM. Thanks in advance LV!

Both of you didn't say the magic word.

I'm sorry! PLEASE could you make me a Trainer Card? Oh, BTW, I said Thank You at the end if that counts! :)

Thebane said:

Dudeman1993 said:
I'm sorry! PLEASE could you make me a Trainer Card? Oh, BTW, I said Thank You at the end if that counts! :)

Look on page one.
(It's in the Eeveelutions banner)

Can I help out here I can do re-colors, fusions, and trainer cards although I need to know how you make your trainer cards because I use pokecharms.:D

Blade rush said:
Can I help out here I can do re-colors, fusions, and trainer cards although I need to know how you make your trainer cards because I use pokecharms.:D
Sorry, I make my own with a specail touch.
For recolor's I'll need to see some examples from you.
This is what I'd like for you to do:
Recolor Eevee to Shiny Venusaur, then Shiny Venusaur to Shiny Eevee.

Thebane said:
Red Dawn!
Sorry, you'll need to fill in the forms again before I can start your request.

Heres the eevee http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/0a30c361f6.jpg
and heres the venusaur http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/5a2fdeb4a0.jpg

Can you get a photobucket account please...as only take helpers who use it....so if you think I'm being picky.

But why do I need a photo bucket account*sobs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back