East City: Armstrong's workshop....Request for almost anything! (plz use forms)

How would you rate my work (10 being the best. 1 is for bad)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Konoha Village: Kakashi's workshop....Request for almost anything! (plz use forms)

I'm not doing requests anymore, I'm taking a little bit of a vacation from the Graphics world.

RE: Konoha Village: Kakashi's workshop....Request for almost anything! (plz use forms)

Ok, then forgot about the request. :)
BTW: I REALLY, REALLY like your banners. ;)

Lv.100 Charizard will not be able to any request any more.(reason is i don't have a computer :()

Hope this Helps <_<
I got you backgrounds and borders and badges all even diamond and pearl i made from scratch <_<

PS I MADE ALL THESE BY MYSELF EXCEPT FOR THE BACKGROUNDS AND ALL THE BADGES ECCEPT FOR DIAMOND AND PEARL ONES I MADE THOSE BY MESELF <_<

Badges:
KantoBadges.jpg

JohtoBadges.jpg

HoennBadges.jpg

SilverBattleFrontierSymbols.jpg

GoldBattleFrontierSymbols.jpg

ShinouBadges.jpg

MY BAD

Blanks:
Yellow.jpg

Red.jpg

Orange.jpg

Green.jpg

Brown.jpg

Blue.jpg

AND THIS
Backgrounds:
WeedCaveSeaShore.jpg

Tower.jpg

SnowyCave.jpg

SaffariZone.jpg

RockyCave.jpg

RocketsHideout.jpg

OldTower.jpg

MorningForest.jpg

LedendCave.jpg

GrassCaveRocky.jpg

Thank you foe the blanks..
I already have the badges & Frontier Symbles...with some ribbon's. (which I ripped from SPP)

What do you call this then?
[attachment=2308]

Attachments

• Badge set.PNG
    Badge set.PNG
    10.3 KB · Views: 14

Can I please get a banner with a pitch black background with dusknoir on the left and right and a garchomp in the middle.Also can you have it say master of doom

Yep, sure.
Edit: It's half way finished

04-27-2007 04:32 PM --->05-16-2007 09:38 PM more than 2 weeks. *reporting*

Mods....plz keep open!
I was takeing a break.

Would someone make me a Manaphy and Kyogre sig and a Manaphy Avatar?

With the sig saying "water pokemon rule"

Prince of the Sea said:
Would someone make me a Manaphy and Kyogre sig and a Manaphy Avatar?

With the sig saying "water pokemon rule"

Please use the forms.

Name: Prince
ID:
6 Pokémon: Manaphy and Kyogre (if you will just Manaphy for the Avatar)
Saying???: Water Pokemon Rule

Hey Light Venusaur, can i put in a HUGE order? as in somewhere over 20 or 30 trainer cards?

I need a cool new manaphy avatar.Could you please make me one?

Can you make one with the trainer being steven. name stephen. with a Empoleon, rhyperior, Blazekin, Regice, Shiny Aggron and, Metagross.

Prince of the Sea said:
Name: Prince
ID:
6 Pokémon: Manaphy and Kyogre (if you will just Manaphy for the Avatar)
Saying???: Water Pokemon Rule
I'll make it.

MaxPokémonMaster said:
h.d.v.b said:
Magnezone said:
Hey Light Venusaur, can i put in a HUGE order? as in somewhere over 20 or 30 trainer cards?
I need a cool new manaphy avatar.Could you please make me one?
Can you make one with the trainer being steven. name stephen. with a Empoleon, rhyperior, Blazekin, Regice, Shiny Aggron and, Metagross.
All of you: Please use the right forms! (given on page: 1)

RED DAWN!!

Card name:
SUICUNE.jpg

lUCARIO ex
Lugia EX
Ho-oh EX
Blastoise EX
Torterra EX

Set Name: No idea :p

Thanks so much (PS, I'm totally new at TCG,so..)
PS again, aren't you on serebii? If you are, i'm Emeraldsuicune ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back