East City: Armstrong's workshop....Request for almost anything! (plz use forms)

How would you rate my work (10 being the best. 1 is for bad)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Konoha Village: Kakashi's workshop....Request for almost anything! (plz use forms)

MCD said:
Hi, can you make me a TCG banner? Thanks in advance
EEVEE ROX (I read the rules)
I'm confused. It doesn't really matter to me which person makes it. So who do I request? (Sorry about this, I don't get it) I guess whoever wants to...
Card Name: Mightyena ex
Set Name: EX Holon Phantoms
Card Name: Tyranitar ex
Set Name: EX Unseen Forces
Card Name: Umbreon ex
Set Name: EX Unseen Forces
Card Name: Shiftry ex
Set Name: EX Crystal Guardians

A. Background Color/ Image: Black please
B. Images: Just the cards please
C. Text: POKEMON DARK CLAN (In caps please)
All the scans are from PokeBeach, so WPM and whoever is in charge of PokeBeach deserve the credit.
Thanks again!:)
Will do!

RE: Konoha Village: Kakashi's workshop....Request for almost anything! (plz use forms)

Please make me a trainer card.

Name: Pokemonwebsurfer
ID:
6 Pokemon:
1.Empoleon
2.Manaphy
3.Staraptor
4.Magmortar
5.Lumineon
6.Bibarel
Type: Blue
Sprite: Diamond/Pearl

Pokemonwebsurfer said:
Please make me a trainer card.

ID:
6 Pokemon: Empoleon, Manaphy, Staraptor, Magmortar, Lumineon, Bibarel
Type: Anything Blue
Please read the main post of my shop.
Use the Japanese name's.

^^Could you PLEASE use the Japanese names.
Which can be found HERE!!!.

any news o n my badges?? (not rushing)

Sorry I've been realy busy (with: Work & Wi-Fi trading, also doing my own set/s of badges.)

When will you make my Trainer card :(?

RE: Konoha Village: Kakashi's workshop....Request for almost anything! (plz use forms

Light Venusaur said:
Sorry I've been realy busy (with: Work & Wi-Fi trading, also doing my own set/s of badges.)

Ok, thats cool, when do you think you could start doing mine??(not rushing)

P.S. I am interested to see your Badges, can you maybe upload them and give me the link, i like seeing other poeples designs

Oh. Sorry. Is this better?

ID:
6 Pokemon:
1.Enperuto
2.Manaphy
3.Mukuhawk
4.Buuburn
5.Neorantu
6.Biidaru
Type: Blue

RE: Konoha Village: Kakashi's workshop....Request for almost anything! (plz use forms

Alright guys I thought i'd say something here. We've had a few reports of members spamming this thread and constantly posting "Where is my ____?" Now posts like those count as spam. The mods are on the lookout for certain people who do this and we will take action against those people if it continues. This thread will always remain open but please don't keep asking LV where your trainer cards are. She might be busy and has many requests so please be patient. She will give you your cards when she has completed them.

Thanks guys.

Abhorsen said:
Alright guys I thought i'd say something here. We've had a few reports of members spamming this thread and constantly posting "Where is my ____?" Now posts like those count as spam. The mods are on the lookout for certain people who do this and we will take action against those people if it continues. This thread will always remain open but please don't keep asking LV where your trainer cards are. She might be busy and has many requests so please be patient. She will give you your cards when she has completed them.

Thanks guys.

Thank you Abhorsen.
(Give's you something nice if you get D/P)

Red Dwan!
May I get a banner done plz?
Image/s :
Absol ex-PK
Cacture d': CG
Light Dragonair: Neo4
D.Houndoom: TRR#37
Salemence: Dra#19
Flygon: Promo#25
Text: My little angels
Colour Scheme: Black
Font :Tempus Sans ITC in bold
Size: 468x100
Border/s:No

Is the job for mixes still open ? If yes, can I help with that LV ?

what about my badges?? its been more than a week....

K-Flygon said:
what about my badges?? its been more than a week....
If you ask once more I'll report it & will NOT do them!

Blazing_Monkey said:
Is the job for mixes still open ? If yes, can I help with that LV ?

Yay, thank you.:):D

Is Junichi working here or not? Many posts before I saw him, but he isn't written on workers list. Please I want Junichi to do my request. If he isn't working here anymore, don't do it. Thank you.

I would request for two banners (no need to hurry).
First: Some banner with Jin Kazama (Tekken) with some really cool text: "The Ultimate Gaming Clan"
Second: Final Fantasy with some really cool text: "The Ultimate Gaming Clan"

Everything else is in your hands. Just have in mind that it is for gaming (g33k) clan (so it must not be childish but cool). It's pretty hard request, so I hope you'll do it anyway.
Thank you

Yea, please use font "Visitor"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back