East City: Armstrong's workshop....Request for almost anything! (plz use forms)

How would you rate my work (10 being the best. 1 is for bad)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Konoha Village: Kakashi's workshop....Request for almost anything! (plz use forms)

hoboboy said:
hey Light Venusaur, i was looking at the postions and i was wondering what is the mixes postion? if it is like fusing 2 pokemon's then i cold do that. I you want an example i can post one or two up for you to see?

Ok, Here's a test for you.
Fuse: Arecus with Pidgeotto (flying sprite, frame one from the scans on the main site)

RE: Konoha Village: Kakashi's workshop....Request for almost anything! (plz use forms)

If i can't post it today, i might have to post it tomorrow, is that ok?

hoboboy said:
If i can't post it today, i might have to post it tomorrow, is that ok?
Yep, that fine with me.

okay LV I guess you won't be doing my banner

heres my first version of it

this is my second vesion with the weird tail, lol

I'd like some feedback on these please =)

Ok, now lets see how well you can make Angels.

Make the Eeveelutions as Angels.

like the angels with halo's? and it can be anyone of the eeveelution? btw i just never heard of the angel.

Angels are just fusions
I want all of the Eeveelutions.

like into one, then ok.:)
i finished it, but the wings look a bit weird

I meant like this:
Angels-Eeveelutions-1.png

oh...dang a waste of a whole 1min, so do i skip this or re-do it?

hoboboy said:
oh...dang a waste of a whole 1min, so do i skip this or re-do it?

Can you re-do them please.

Sure ok then.

lv its been a month since you said wait a week without you making my banner

she's busy doing other stuff so if you want it resubmit it

fine but now i want a trainer card
red dawn!!!!!!
pokemon
shiny metagross
shiny charizard
shiny espoen
latias
cresselia
shiny swampert
name island leader bane
backround and island
sprite ace trainer boy
pokemon next to sprite shiny rayquaza
badge set sinnoh
if you cant do shinies do them normal

Thebane said:
lv its been a month since you said wait a week without you making my banner
Same here. I redid my request LV, and PLUS I said Red Dawn.

ya seriously

This is off topic, but when I click on "Last" on this thread, it says it doesn't exist.

Red Dawn!
Can you guys do mixes? If you can, can you do a; ratatta/ash, pikachu/ash, and a mewtwo/ash? (please have it be the pokemon with ash characteristics if possible.)

(If you can't do that can I have a FMA with a bandana around its neck? I don't care what color)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back