Wi-Fi Trades Echosong's Player Thread Now With TRU Shaymin

What do you think about my thread? (multiple choice)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Echosong's Player Thread. Added more EV'd Pokemon

Echosong said:
xxashxx said:
Echosong said:
Sure thats alright just PM me when you see me online.

Oh ok. Sounds good. Hopefully tomorrow but I am not sure though. I check WFC every 30 minutes or so.I could catch you on WFC if you check it like I do.:)
I might go on to check if I remember to heh heh. Also to every one who is reading this right now I will be having a chritmas giveaway and there will be free pokemon for you all! I just have to figure out some things and then I will let you all know when I have everything ready. :D Thanks to xxashxx for giving me the idea. :p

I should be ready to get those clones from you tomorrow Echosong. I have a final to finish up before I can really do anything. Plus tomorrow starts my month and one week break from college^^

Yakkov said:
Echosong said:
xxashxx said:
Echosong said:

Oh ok. Sounds good. Hopefully tomorrow but I am not sure though. I check WFC every 30 minutes or so.I could catch you on WFC if you check it like I do.:)
I might go on to check if I remember to heh heh. Also to every one who is reading this right now I will be having a chritmas giveaway and there will be free pokemon for you all! I just have to figure out some things and then I will let you all know when I have everything ready. :D Thanks to xxashxx for giving me the idea. :p

I should be ready to get those clones from you tomorrow Echosong. I have a final to finish up before I can really do anything. Plus tomorrow starts my month and one week break from college^^
Ok that sounds good. Well i hope they cancel school tomorrow. -crosses fingers-

Echosong said:
Yakkov said:
Echosong said:
xxashxx said:
Echosong said:

Ok that sounds good. Well I hope they cancel school tomorrow. -crosses fingers-

Man I had a great idea and did not know it. Anyway you are getting all my Shiny Pokemon for FREE as long as you clone a copy of each one and give the real one back. How to do this: I trade it to you,You clone a copy for you and then you trade it right back.:)

Edward Elric said:
if possible, I like latias
Sure.

xxashxx said:
Echosong said:
Yakkov said:
Echosong said:
xxashxx said:
Echosong said:

Ok that sounds good. Well I hope they cancel school tomorrow. -crosses fingers-

Man I had a great idea and did not know it. Anyway you are getting all my Shiny Pokemon for FREE as long as you clone a copy of each one and give the real one back. How to do this: I trade it to you,You clone a copy for you and then you trade it right back.:)
Aww thanks xxashxx! :) I gave you credit on the first post with the Giveaway. :p

Everyone! The Giveaway is now here! Come to get your FREE Pokemon and maybe try the contest! You may be the lucky winner! But remember to PM all your answers.

RE: Echosong's Player Thread. Come to get your FREE Pokemon at the giveaway!

Edward Elric said:
Yes I got it. I missed you again. I will stay on for an hour or two and see if I can catch you online.

can i have the ev'd gliscor and umbreon please?

You wouldn't happen to have TM26 Earthquake on hand would you. If you can clone pokemon, I'll be willing to trade shinies for you to clone for the item.

Mightyena
Gengar
Roserade
Azumarill (Japanese)
Machamp
Banette
Eevee
Charizard
Mew (saw you had one so not sure you would want one)

Let me know if you want anything else or are interested.

black lucario said:
can I have the ev'd gliscor and umbreon please?
Sure.

Batman said:
You wouldn't happen to have TM26 Earthquake on hand would you. If you can clone pokemon, I'll be willing to trade shinies for you to clone for the item.

Mightyena
Gengar
Roserade
Azumarill (Japanese)
Machamp
Banette
Eevee
Charizard
Mew (saw you had one so not sure you would want one)

Let me know if you want anything else or are interested.
I will check and see if I have Earthquake.

EDIT- Yup I have Earthquke. Will you trade the Roserade for it? I will clone you a copy of the Roserade to.

for my freebies, I'd like the EV trained skarm and gliscor please (PM me)

Edward Elric said:
for my freebies, I'd like the EV trained skarm and gliscor please (PM me)
Sure.

May I please have the EV'd Lucario please for one of my freebies? I still need to defeat the Elite4 after a year-long hiatus lol...

FC: 2492 1014 4469

I'm also PM'ing this to you.

Renzo said:
May I please have the EV'd Lucario please for one of my freebies? I still need to defeat the Elite4 after a year-long hiatus lol...

FC: 2492 1014 4469

I'm also PM'ing this to you.
Sure, I also got the PM.

Wow thanks, Echo. You trade fast. XD

Can i have the EV'd Mamoswine and the Movie Shaymin please ? :)

What if I told you that my sisters (who share a Pearl version) got wind of our trade and are now bugging me to ask you to trade them some Pokemon? Would you believe me? btw this actually is the truth, but my saying that is probably worth less than nothing to you XD. I'll go check their FC later.

Renzo said:
Wow thanks, Echo. You trade fast. XD
Your welcome.

weavile93 said:
Can I have the EV'd Mamoswine and the Movie Shaymin please ? :)
Sure.

Renzo said:
What if I told you that my sisters (who share a Pearl version) got wind of our trade and are now bugging me to ask you to trade them some Pokemon? Would you believe me? btw this actually is the truth, but my saying that is probably worth less than nothing to you XD. I'll go check their FC later.
Sure they can have some.

ZOMG LEIK DEY GUNNA B SO HAPPIE! I'm not even going to mention what my cousin did when HE got wind of this.

Anyways, I'm looking around for my second freebie. What's the stats/natures on Shiny Trapinch?

And one more thing. Can you Wifi trade National Pokemon before you get the National Pokedex? I union room traded my cousin's Pokemon so that they could evolve, and nothing went wrong. This is so that I can know whether my sisters can trade with you now or after they finish the Elite4.

Renzo said:
ZOMG LEIK DEY GUNNA B SO HAPPIE! I'm not even going to mention what my cousin did when HE got wind of this.

Anyways, I'm looking around for my second freebie. What's the stats/natures on Shiny Trapinch?

And one more thing. Can you Wifi trade National Pokemon before you get the National Pokedex? I union room traded my cousin's Pokemon so that they could evolve, and nothing went wrong. This is so that I can know whether my sisters can trade with you now or after they finish the Elite4.
Heh heh lol.

Trapinch: All except speed and HP is 6,HP is 12 and speed is 5. Nature is calm.

I am pretty sure you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back