Wi-Fi Trades Echosong's Player Thread Now With TRU Shaymin

What do you think about my thread? (multiple choice)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Echosong's Player Thread. Come to get your FREE Pokemon at the giveaway!

How about the stats of Shiny Cresselia, suicune, mystery Mew, wishmaker, Celebi, and latias?

Can you clone some of my pokemon on the GTS?

Renzo said:
How about the stats of Shiny Cresselia, suicune, mystery Mew, wishmaker, Celebi, and latias?

Cresselia-

Hp- 361
Def- 253
Sp.Attk- 242
Sp.Def- 295
Speed- 247

Latias-
Hp- 307
Def- 208
Sp.Attk- 257
Sp. Def- 352
Speed- 280

Suicune-

Hp-132
Attk- 80
Def- 87
Sp.Attk- 82
Sp.Def- 106
Speed- 78

Mew-
Hp- 41
Attk- 27
Def- 26
Sp.Attk- 25
Sp.Def- 27
Speed- 22

Celebi-
Hp-225
Attk- 152
Def- 154
Sp.Attk-149
Sp.Def- 156
Speed- 171

Jirachi-
Hp- 26
Attk- 15
Def- 16
Sp.Attk- 15
Sp.Def- 13
Speed- 15

LordZapdos said:
Maybe, my Wi-Fi has been acting up so it would be harder to clone on the GTS cuse it could disconnect me at any time but I could try.

Oops. What I meant to ask was the natures. Sorry :(

LordZapdos said:
Maybe, my Wi-Fi has been acting up so it would be harder to clone on the GTS cuse it could disconnect me at any time but I could try.
[/quote]

I wouldn't want to take chances

RE: Echosong's Player Thread.

Renzo said:
Oops. What I meant to ask was the natures. Sorry :(
Cress- modest Sui-lonley Latias- Gentle Mew- Brave Jirachi- Lax and I have to get Celebi from Ranch.

LordZapdos said:
LordZapdos said:

I wouldn't want to take chances
[/quote]
Ok.

Echosong, what would you want for your shinies. I am trying to make a shiny dex. I only have this left:

Typlosion
Porygon-Z
Infernape
Rotom
Shuckle
Golem
Raichu
Empoleon
Zapdos
Gengar
Heatran
Machamp
Mismagius
Blaziken
Starmie
Gyarados
Shaymin

I want these:

Shinies

Cressilia lvl 100
Dragonair lvl 33
Linnone lvl 60
Bidoof lvl 14
Eevee lvl 1
Palkia lvl 47
Pidgeot lvl 38
Trapinch lvl 1
Gengar lvl 28
Gyrados lvl 49
Crobat lvl 37
Zigzagoon lvl 5
Starpator lvl 100 NN WhiteRain
Rapidash lvl 100
Arcanine lvl 100 NN KasaiInu
Ninetales lvl 100
Treecko lvl 5
Tropius lvl 25
Spiritomb lvl 1
Mudkip lvl 5
Happiny lvl 17
Yanma lvl 20
Charmander lvl 1
Snorunt lvl 29
Buneary lvl 11
Dugtrio lvl 37
Turtwig lvl 1
Spheal lvl 30
Combee lvl 7
Porygon lvl 100
Houndoom lvl 100
Lapras lvl 100
Peliper lvl 32
Parasect lvl 49
Seviper lvl 34
Mr.Mime lvl 29

Sorry if its a lot. I am trying to complete a shiny Pokédex to have some fun with my game^^ If I do not have enough Pokémon, I can trade from my Diamond. However I have boxes upon boxes of Pokémon, and I really... do not want to post them all. So just ask me, and I should have it. At one time I tried to complete my Pokédex on Diamond, which I am doing on Platinum, and Pearl now. One shiny, one not.

Yakkov said:
Echosong, what would you want for your shinies. I am trying to make a shiny dex. I only have this left:

Typlosion
Porygon-Z
Infernape
Rotom
Shuckle
Golem
Raichu
Empoleon
Zapdos
Gengar
Heatran
Machamp
Mismagius
Blaziken
Starmie
Gyarados
Shaymin

I want these:

Shinies

Cressilia lvl 100
Dragonair lvl 33
Linnone lvl 60
Bidoof lvl 14
Eevee lvl 1
Palkia lvl 47
Pidgeot lvl 38
Trapinch lvl 1
Gengar lvl 28
Gyrados lvl 49
Crobat lvl 37
Zigzagoon lvl 5
Rapidash lvl 100
Ninetales lvl 100
Treecko lvl 5
Tropius lvl 25
Spiritomb lvl 1
Mudkip lvl 5
Happiny lvl 17
Yanma lvl 20
Charmander lvl 1
Snorunt lvl 29
Buneary lvl 11
Dugtrio lvl 37
Turtwig lvl 1
Spheal lvl 30
Combee lvl 7
Porygon lvl 100
Houndoom lvl 100
Lapras lvl 100
Peliper lvl 32
Parasect lvl 49
Seviper lvl 34
Mr.Mime lvl 29

Sorry if its a lot. I am trying to complete a shiny Pokédex to have some fun with my game^^ If I do not have enough Pokémon, I can trade from my Diamond. However I have boxes upon boxes of Pokémon, and I really... do not want to post them all. So just ask me, and I should have it. At one time I tried to complete my Pokédex on Diamond, which I am doing on Platinum, and Pearl now. One shiny, one not.
Wow thats alot. But no problem. Would you trade your shiny Empoleon,Blaziken and Mismagius for 3 of them and i'll clone those for you and you can have the rest for free. Sound good?

Echosong said:
Yakkov said:

Typlosion
Porygon-Z
Infernape
Rotom
Shuckle
Golem
Raichu
Empoleon
Zapdos
Gengar
Heatran
Machamp
Mismagius
Blaziken
Starmie
Gyarados
Shaymin

I want these:

Shinies

Cressilia lvl 100
Dragonair lvl 33
Linnone lvl 60
Bidoof lvl 14
Eevee lvl 1
Palkia lvl 47
Pidgeot lvl 38
Trapinch lvl 1
Gengar lvl 28
Gyrados lvl 49
Crobat lvl 37
Zigzagoon lvl 5
Rapidash lvl 100
Ninetales lvl 100
Treecko lvl 5
Tropius lvl 25
Spiritomb lvl 1
Mudkip lvl 5
Happiny lvl 17
Yanma lvl 20
Charmander lvl 1
Snorunt lvl 29
Buneary lvl 11
Dugtrio lvl 37
Turtwig lvl 1
Spheal lvl 30
Combee lvl 7
Porygon lvl 100
Houndoom lvl 100
Lapras lvl 100
Peliper lvl 32
Parasect lvl 49
Seviper lvl 34
Mr.Mime lvl 29

Wow thats alot. But no problem. Would you trade your shiny Empoleon,Blaziken and Mismagius for 3 of them and I'll clone those for you and you can have the rest for free. Sound good?

Ah...the Pokemon I listed are all that remains of my EV'd Pokemon. However I do have some new shinies.

Yakkov said:
Echosong said:
Yakkov said:

Typlosion
Porygon-Z
Infernape
Rotom
Shuckle
Golem
Raichu
Empoleon
Zapdos
Gengar
Heatran
Machamp
Mismagius
Blaziken
Starmie
Gyarados
Shaymin

I want these:

Shinies

Cressilia lvl 100
Dragonair lvl 33
Linnone lvl 60
Bidoof lvl 14
Eevee lvl 1
Palkia lvl 47
Pidgeot lvl 38
Trapinch lvl 1
Gengar lvl 28
Gyrados lvl 49
Crobat lvl 37
Zigzagoon lvl 5
Rapidash lvl 100
Ninetales lvl 100
Treecko lvl 5
Tropius lvl 25
Spiritomb lvl 1
Mudkip lvl 5
Happiny lvl 17
Yanma lvl 20
Charmander lvl 1
Snorunt lvl 29
Buneary lvl 11
Dugtrio lvl 37
Turtwig lvl 1
Spheal lvl 30
Combee lvl 7
Porygon lvl 100
Houndoom lvl 100
Lapras lvl 100
Peliper lvl 32
Parasect lvl 49
Seviper lvl 34
Mr.Mime lvl 29

Wow thats alot. But no problem. Would you trade your shiny Empoleon,Blaziken and Mismagius for 3 of them and I'll clone those for you and you can have the rest for free. Sound good?

Ah...the Pokemon I listed are all that remains of my EV'd Pokemon. However I do have some new shinies.
Woops bad me, sorry about that. Ok then I only want the Mismagius. So that for a shiny and then the rest free? Is that good?

Echosong said:
Woops bad me, sorry about that. Ok then I only want the Mismagius. So that for a shiny and then the rest free? Is that good?
Sure, I can do that. Are you sure you want to give me all those shinies for free?

Yakkov said:
Echosong said:
Sure, I can do that. Are you sure you want to give me all those shinies for free?
Yeah. I want to help you. I will have to trade later cuse I have a bad headache right now and I am going to go lie down.

Echosong said:
Yakkov said:
Echosong said:
Yeah. I want to help you. I will have to trade later cuse I have a bad headache right now and I am going to go lie down.

Ok thank you. I will wait for you to get back on. Its always best to lie down when your not feeling well. I hope you get better^^

I am sorry for asking, but would you trade that shiny Mew as well?

Yakkov said:
Echosong said:
Yakkov said:
Echosong said:

Ok thank you. I will wait for you to get back on. Its always best to lie down when your not feeling well. I hope you get better^^
Ok. Thank you for caring ^-^

Yakkov said:
Sure.

Echosong said:
Yakkov said:
Echosong said:
Yakkov said:
Echosong said:

Ok. Thank you for caring ^-^

Yakkov said:
Sure.

Sure no problem^^ Thank you:)

I'm interested in your Japanese movie Shaymin and movie Regigias. Here is my My Player Thread for what I have on offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back