TCG Fakes Edwin's Fake Thread (Image Based)

Can you make this please?
[STAGE2] Gallade GX HP250 [F]
Evolves from Kirlia

[ABILITY] Quick Thinking
When you play this Pokemon from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokémon, you may look at your opponent’s hand. Place 1 damage counter on 1 of your opponent’s Pokémon for each Energy card you find there.

[C][C][C] Psycho Cut 60+
If this Pokémon has any [P] Energy attached to it, this attack does 60 more damage.

[F][F][C] Regal Strike GX 150+
If you played a Supporter card from your hand during this turn, this attack does 100 more damage. (You can't use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness: [P] x2
Resistance:
Retreat Cost: [C][C]
(Ur)
[When your Pokémon-GX is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.]

Evolves from Kirlia

[ABILITY] Quick Thinking
When you play this Pokemon from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokémon, you may look at your opponent’s hand. Place 1 damage counter on 1 of your opponent’s Pokémon for each Energy card you find there.

[C][C][C] Psycho Cut 60+
If this Pokémon has any [P] Energy attached to it, this attack does 60 more damage.

If you played a Supporter card from your hand during this turn, this attack does 100 more damage. (You can't use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Resistance:
(Ur)
yeah man! the next GX will be this :)

Evolves from Kirlia

[ABILITY] Quick Thinking

[C][C][C] Psycho Cut 60+

Resistance:
(Ur)
hey man, do you want to make an text based MEGA gallade GX? i don't know how to play these things, but would be nice make a MEGA Gallade.

by the way, the gallade GX is done, i trying to make an mega gallade gx right now, i will upload the 2 at the same time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here i go!

primeape_gx_by_edwinsantander59-dbch1f8.png

Hope you like it!

This is amazing! Thank you very very much. I will point out that it has 100+ damage for the gx attack and the gx attack isn't supposed to do any damage.

hey man, do you want to make an text based MEGA gallade GX?
I believe these are the mechanics/correct wording, but here you are!

[MEGA] M Gallade GX HP280 [F]
Evolves from Gallade
[Mega Evolution Rule: When 1 of your Pokemon becomes a Mega Evolution Pokémon, your turn ends.]

[ABILITY] Righteous Knight
Once during your turn (before your attack), if this Pokemon has any [P] Energy attached to it, you may flip a coin. If heads, you may discard a card from your hand. If you do, draw a card. If tails, your opponent may discard a card from their hand. If they do, they draw a card.

[F][C][C] Unnerving Blade 120
The Defending Pokémon is now Confused.

[C] Courteous Gesture GX
Switch this Pokémon with a Gardevoir GX or Mega Gardevoir GX on your Bench. The new Active Pokemon’s maximum HP is 300 and can’t be affected by Special Conditions (even if it is put on the Bench). (You can't use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Resistance:
(Ur)

Thanks ninja!! Here i go with this Pokémon.
gallade_gx_by_edwinsantander59-dbckufq.png

mgallade_gx_by_edwinsantander59-dbckuqe.png

Hope you like it!!

These are Beautiful! The one thing you missed is that you mispelled Courteous Gesture GX as Corteous Gesture GX. Other than that, they are really great!

looking for help with mimikyu GX, im really bad wording and my english is very very bad :'v, hope you can help me.

Mimikyu GX HP210 [Y]
BASIC

[ABILITY] Disguise
Prevent all damage done to this pokémon when this pokemon becomes your active pokémon.

[P] Shadow Sneak 30+
this attack does 30 more dmg for every [P] energy attached to this pokémon.

GX
i dont know what to put here :(

Weakness: [M] x2
Resistance: [N] -20
Retreat Cost: [C]

these are the card for which i have the art done, but I am missing the sets if someone wants to contribute with the text based would be pretty cool
Charizard GX-Charizard X & Charizard Y GX
Arceus GX
Ash Greninja GX
Scizor GX
Mimikyu (Basic)
Tsaereena GX
Dragonite GX
Solgaleo GX
Skarmory GX
Flygon GX
Haxorus GX
Garchomp GX-M-Garchomp

Last edited:
looking for help with mimikyu GX, im really bad wording and my english is very very bad :'v, hope you can help me.

Mimikyu GX HP210 [Y]
BASIC

[ABILITY] Disguise
Prevent all damage done to this pokémon when this pokemon becomes your active pokémon.

[P] Shadow Sneak 30+
this attack does 30 more dmg for every [P] energy attached to this pokémon.

GX
i dont know what to put here :(

these are the card for which i have the art done, but I am missing the sets if someone wants to contribute with the text based would be pretty cool
Charizard GX-Charizard X & Charizard Y GX
Arceus GX
Ash Greninja GX
Scizor GX
Mimikyu (Basic)
Tsaereena GX
Dragonite GX
Solgaleo GX
Skarmory GX
Flygon GX
Haxorus GX

I don't exactly understand what the ability is supposed to mean. Does it prevent damage for the rest of the game, or just on your opponent's next turn?

With Shadow Sneak, the wording should be:
[P] Shadow Sneak 30+
This attack does 30 more damage for each [P] energy attached to this Pokémon

I can probably work on some cards on that list you have at some point. I am already working on a Arceus, so I can definitely get you that when it's done.

Jade

Here's a Ability that I used for a Mimikyu I made previously:

Ability: Protective Cloak
The first time this Pokemon is damaged by an attack, prevent that damage.

I don't exactly understand what the ability is supposed to mean. Does it prevent damage for the rest of the game, or just on your opponent's next turn?

With Shadow Sneak, the wording should be:
[P] Shadow Sneak 30+
This attack does 30 more damage for each [P] energy attached to this Pokémon

I can probably work on some cards on that list you have at some point. I am already working on a Arceus, so I can definitely get you that when it's done.

Jade
Yeah, i mean only the turn that the pokemon becomes active.. But as you see is dificult to me write in english, that's why my text based sucks :(

I actually have an Arceus-GX that I made a while ago, I'd love to see an image based version :) Here it is:

Basic Arceus-GX HP190[C]

Ability Creator's Wrath
When you play this Pokemon from your hand onto your Bench, you may discard an Energy attached to your opponent's Active Pokemon. You can only use one Creator's Wrath Ability per turn.

[C][C] Time's Rebound 20+
This attack does 10 more damage for each card you played during this turn.

[C][C] Time's Reversal-GX
Shuffle 3 cards from your discard pile into your deck. (You can only use one GX attack per game.)

Weakness: [F]x2 Resistance: Retreat: [C][C]

Hope you like it :)

The latest Lucario has a similar ability:
Ability: Determination
When you play this Pokemon from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokemon during your turn, you may prevent all effects of your opponent’s attacks, including damage, done to this Pokemon until the end of your opponent’s next turn.

So for Mimiyuku (although, personally, I think that's a bit too powerful) I would write:
Ability: Disguise
When this Pokémon becomes your Active Pokémon during your turn, you may prevent all damage done to this Pokémon until the end of your opponent’s next turn.

That way it's neither immune on the very first turn, nor is it immune from getting Lysandre'd and then attacked. Unless you actually want that too.

I love your fakes, the main problem with them being that you put textures on RA GXs (I know this could have simply been a design choice on your part,just like the Arcanine having a grey border just thought I'd point it out :/)

@Yog has the Ability spot-on there! With what @Jadethepokemontrainer wrote, there's just a couple of things that need captilising. I've then addeed a GX attack for you as well, since you haven't gotten an idea yet. You should also probably watch the balancing side of things; Shadow Sneak would be a very powerful attack in the modern format, especially on a Pokemon with a semi-immunity. I've made a slight change in the spoiler that I think would make it better.

You're Mimikyu spoiler should then look like this, @Edwin Santander:

Mimikyu GX HP210 [Y]
BASIC

[ABILITY] Disguise
When this Pokémon becomes your Active Pokémon during your turn, you may prevent all damage done to this Pokémon until the end of your opponent’s next turn.

[P] Shadow Sneak 30+
This attack does 10 more damage for each [P] Energy attached to this Pokémon.

[P][C] Busted Burst GX 80
You can use this attack only during your opponent's turn (after their attack), and only if this Pokémon is Knocked Out by damage from an opponent's attack. You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.

Here i go with mimikyu...

mimikyu_gx_by_edwinsantander59-dbcydvw.png
fairy_energy_by_edwinsantander59-dbcycil.png

Hope you like it!

@Yog has the Ability spot-on there! With what @Jadethepokemontrainer wrote, there's just a couple of things that need captilising. I've then addeed a GX attack for you as well, since you haven't gotten an idea yet. You should also probably watch the balancing side of things; Shadow Sneak would be a very powerful attack in the modern format, especially on a Pokemon with a semi-immunity. I've made a slight change in the spoiler that I think would make it better.

You're Mimikyu spoiler should then look like this, @Edwin Santander:

Mimikyu GX HP210 [Y]
BASIC

[ABILITY] Disguise

[P] Shadow Sneak 30+
This attack does 10 more damage for each [P] Energy attached to this Pokémon.

[P][C] Busted Burst GX 80
You can use this attack only during your opponent's turn (after their attack), and only if this Pokémon is Knocked Out by damage from an opponent's attack. You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.

looking this i see, my mimikyu is too OP, i will change to make it more balanced.

I love your fakes, the main problem with them being that you put textures on RA GXs (I know this could have simply been a design choice on your part,just like the Arcanine having a grey border just thought I'd point it out :/)
yeah, i use the textures because that hide all disperfect when i resize the image, that's why i always use the texture XD, maybe in some arts i will not use that (if the art is perfect for the card in the most cases)

Last edited:
Charizard GX HP230 [R]
Stage 2 - Evolves from Charmeleon

[R] Flame Vortex 30
You may discard the top card from your deck. If you do, your opponent's Active Pokemon is now burned.

[R][C] Dragon Claw 60
If your opponent's Active Pokemon has a weakness to [N] type, this attack does 60 more damage.

[R][R][R] Last Stand GX 100x
This attack does 100 damage times the number of Prize Cards your opponent has taken. You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.

Weakness: [W] x2
Resistance: [G] -20
Retreat Cost: [C][C][C]

Back