Finished Eeveelution RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Shade walks back to the group after about an hour.*
"... I wanted to apologize for my behavior. It was stupid, selfish, and wrong, and I'm sorry...."

Bell walks up to Shade.
"It's okay, Shade."
She comforts him, and asks,
"Is there anything you want to talk to me about?"
"Know that I am still your friend, whatever you may do..."

Meanwhile, in a place where Moonlight is hiding behind a bush, crying, something approaches. What does Moonlight hear?

??? -
"Come out from there, young Eeveelution.
I understand your pain. I have some cheese, if you are interested in having a friend to share your troubles with..."

(... Cheese? Really? Cheese is the best you could come up with?)
*Moonlight turns towards the voice.*
"Who... Who are you?"

(Hey, you never know. I could have said Ice Cream or lollipops to make it worse!)

??? -
"A friend.", the voice says. It sounds very calm and soothing, like a lullaby.

When Moonlight comes from out of the bush, she sees a hunk of cheese in the hand of the most beautiful Umbreon she's ever seen.

"You feel betrayed by Shade, don't you?"

"Yes. And I loved him. But he betrayed me, as he did you."
"Shade is full of evil. He thinks the world is his to save... but what he doesn't know is that he is really trying to destroy it..."

"... Shade? Evil? But... He's helped people so many times... Saved the world more times than I can count... He's a hero..."

"Yes, that is what I thought too..."
"Until I learned the truth from a good friend of mine;"
"He studied ancient ruins and artifacts. He showed me significant proof of Shade's evil."
"I had no choice, despite the fact that even with betrayal I still loved him."
"Even if he is evil... I still love him to this day... but I understand that he has to be stopped."
"And so, I have tried to make him see the light more than once... but he always ran off with that MysticWater."
"I believe it is she the talisman that friend showed me spoke about; The she-witch that would be his undoing and the world's."
"And so, I mourn not only him, but the world as well..."

At this, she bowed her head in silence.

"You would have to embrace the same darkness that Shade is made of..."
"If you eliminate MysticWater from the picture, then you could free him of his evil, and he would be your partner for life..."
"Without this darkness, though, it would be impossible."
"At least from what the prophecy says, anyway, and that's according to my friend."

*While normally she wouldn't listen to this Umbreon, Moonlight sees no reason not to trust the beautiful voice...*
"Okay. Give me the power..."

The Umbreon brings out an ancient looking vase.
"The blood of an ancient conqueror is in this vase. Drink it, and you shall be that which is Shade."
"You shall be united by it."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back