Status
Not open for further replies.
~Lucrecian and Shatter walk into the scene~

Lucrecian:"Well, Tera has created this....?"

Shatter:"....."

~Shatter stands her ground and takes the hit, Lucrecian blows the attack back~

Lucrecian:"Tera, we will not fight you...."

~Shatter looks at Lucrecian surprised~

(g2g Be back tommorow. Please control Jordan, don't want to be mixed up when I come back.... But then again I always read all the latest posts. xp)

~Lucrecian blows the bolt away again protecting Shatter, as Shatter falls to the ground~

Shatter:"What are you doing?"

Lucrecian:"I'm protecting you, there are others that miss you so I can't let you die now"

(MysticWater wasn't with Shatter. She is with my new charter)
MysticWater giggled."Hi Bolt," she said and blushed. Many cuts apeared on her side. She fell, but still was looking at Bolt, the Jolteon.

*Zarin finishes healing Emerald.*
Emerald-"Hey whoever it is up there sending lighting bolts. Stop!"
*And that's when she got an idea.*
(And can I bring OShade back because like... he hasn't been used in forever.)
Emerald-" Hey OShade, do you remember how you split up with Shade with (my other charchter the evil one can't remember the name) machine?"
OShade-"Oh, yeah I remember that."
Emerald-"Well maybe that will work with Emerald and Tera."
OShade-"It's worth a try."
Emerald-"Hey you Zarin, get everyone together and bring Moonlight to me and OShade. From there we'll do the rest."
Zarin-"Sure. Hey Lucrecian help us capture Moonlight!"
*Zarin then jumps and tackles Moonlight.*
Zarin-"Moonlight! If you can hear me you have to fight Tera even for a little bit so we can seperate you two for good!"

*shadow shoots hydro pump at moonlight then uses agility*
shadow-everyone! try to freeze or paralyze moonlight he'll cause less trouble that way.

Zarin-"Good idea, uhhhh what did you say your name was? Now take this Moonlight hypnosis!"
*Zarin puts Moonlight to sleep and then bring it to Emerald and OShade. It's up to you now."*
*Emerald and OShade start to glow then teleport to (my other charchter's) base. They search through the scraps and find the machine. They place Moonlight inside and then turn it on.*
Emerald-"It's for your own good Moonlight."

(well SLowpoke made a guy named shadow and he's helping. but now EMrald and OShade are using this machine that we used to split SHade and OShade up on Moonlight o see if it works splitting up Tera and Moonlight. Other than that nothing happened except MysticWater is off loving some Jolteon named Bolt.)

*Moonlights Crenscent Moon starts to glow, and she wakes up. She starts slashing the machine, making it not work. She smiles and dissapears*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back