Finished Eeveelution RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
"What are you talking about?" Bolt said. MysticWater ran up and glared at Shade."Bolt wouldn't do that! I love him!"

*Shade growls at Bolt.*
"You know what I'm talking about."
*Holds up Bolt's sword which still has Shade's blood on it.*
"This look familiar?"

"So that is were my sword went! It slipped from my hand as I was training. Sorry man.." MysticWater jumped up and kissed Bolt."See? He didn't do it."

*Shade whacks his forehead.*
"MysticWater, do you remember Bell? How she completely took me over because of her beauty and mind tricks? That's exactly what Bolt's doing."

"Hm... How did they get me to stop loving Bell... Oh no. FrozenStar... Dangit! Alright, look MysticWater. You don't love him. You love me! Don't you remember? When you were an Eevee, SpottedTalon, don't you remember how much we loved eachother?"

(If you don't like the mushy dialog, stop reading. I'll pm you when we're done.)
*Shade gasps. He suddenly vanishes, appearing at the base.*
"I knew it was a good idea to keep this..."
*Looks through his bag and takes out a bundeled up piece of cloth. He teleports back to MysticWater and opens it. Inside is his Ice Crystal Necklace that protected him from Bell's influence. He puts it on MysticWater.*

*Jordan used his powers to track down everyone*

"There you guys are! Who's our new Jolteon friend?"

MysticWater's eyes went blank for a second and almost fell down."Woah, I feel dizzy.." she murmered.

SotS said:
*Jordan used his powers to track down everyone*

"There you guys are! Who's our new Jolteon friend?"

"FRIEND isn't the word I'd use. He's the one who killed me. And he's made MysticWater believe she loves him..."

"Make her love him? I thought you chose who you did! And what am word am I supposed to use in this case?"

(K, bye.)
"I'd use the term 'annoyance' or 'pest,' or maybe even 'vermin.'"
Bolt- "Hey, buddy. Enough with the names or I'm gonna get mad."
Shade- "Please do. You see, Jordan, he uses a combination of looks and telepathy to attract women to him. Kind of like what Bell did to me, many years ago. He's done that to make MysticWater think she loves him, even though she loves me."
Bolt- "I have no idea what you're talking about. Come on, MysticWater. Let's go."
MysticWater- "No."
Bolt- "... What?"
MysticWater- "Thanks for remembering the crystal, Shade."
Shade- "No problem."
Bolt- "What did you DO to her?!!"
*Bolt pulls out his sword and advances towards Shade.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back