Finished Eeveelution RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
"No... After I killed you, I started thinking of what else I could've done, and I realized that there was another way. I went into that battle without thinking... I'm sorry."
*He looks down and closes his eyes.*

*Moonlight stops and looks at him*
Moonlight: "...Im sorry for acting like that...i thought it was a trap.."
*She walks towards Shade and hugs him*

Moonlight: "Shade it was not your fault, it was mine...i drank what Tera wanted me to without question...and thats how she got to control me.."

"But it was mine because I didn't get rid of Tera when I had the chance. I had the option to destroy her ghost forever, but I didn't because of the love we once shared..."

*Jordan snaps awake.*
"Hey Shade, I thought you were asle- MOONLIGHT!!!"
*Jordan forms a Shadow Blade and leaps at her.*

*Shade tackles Jordan.*
Jordan- "What are you doing?!!"
Shade- "She's not EVIL ANYMORE!"
*Emerald and MysticWater wake up and see Moonlight with her sword, growling, and Shade and Jordan fighting. Emerald makes ten of her and fires leafstorms at Moonlight, and MysticWater tackles Shade.*
MysticWater- "Shade, what are you DOING?!!"
Shade- "Moonlight isn't evil anymore!"
Jordan- "You're thinking with your heart, not your mind. Think about it!"
*Jordan leaps at Moonlight.*

*Moonlight drops her sword on the ground on purpose, and takes all the hits they use on her*
Moonlight: ".....Im not evil anymore!"
(I gtg! Ill be back in 30 min! Zig you can use Moonlight! Laterz!)

*Shade kicks MysticWater off of him and leaps in front of the attacks. They all suddenly freeze in the air.*
"ENOUGH!!! Now you're all going to hear Moonlight out, and you're going to do it peacefully! Do I make myself clear?!"
*Emerald growls.*
Emerald- "I thought you had moved on, Shade! That you were going to start THINKING things through!"
Shade- "I have!"
Emerald- "Then why did you bring her here?!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back