Finished Eeveelution RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Why do I have to choose between you two?!! Why can't anything be easy?!! I wish I could just be with both of you..."

"Shade! Just say it! You love her." MysticWater closed her eyes and a blade so dark it seemed it could suck the life out of anything. "I must do what I must."

"It is better to loose one life then two." She teleported to the star, a bubble of air around her mouth.

"No. I'm not letting you do this..."
*Controls her body, forcing her to come back.*
"We'll find another way."

MysticWater breaks out of his control."This is the only way.." She walked into the moonlight and shoved the sword into her chest.

MysticWater choked out a lot of blood."I'm...so sorry.." Soon the Vanguard apeared."It's time."

"Shade..what ever you are doing..please don't." She coked some more blood. "Shade..I have one more thing to say.."

"I'll always love you, no matter what. But please tell me you won't stop loving Moonlight becuase of me...."

"... I won't. And I'll never stop loving you..."
*He kisses her. Tears fall freely from his eyes.*
"I love you... SpottedTalon."

"I'll never forget you Shade...never...nev..er" A lone tear fell from her eyes and they started to loose light.

(So am I!!)
More and more tears fall from her eyes. She reached up to hug him too, but couldn't."I..love....you.." She gentley kissed him and then her body fell limp.

*Shade squeezes his eyes shut and holds her body close to him.*
"I couldn't save her... couldn't stop this..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back