Finished Eeveelution RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Back)
*Tera laughs.*
Tera- "Then maybe you'll believe in this..."
*Plunges her sword in SpottedTalon's side, not enough to kill her but enough to knock her out.*

*Moonlight does not hear Bane and she takes out her Sword. She jumps at Tera*
Mooonlight: "Give me my powers back witch!"

*The Moonlight that Tera froze fades away (That was a copy of her) and the real Moonlight stabs her in the side with her sword*
Moonlight: "Im not that stupid!"

*Tera screams and throws Moonlight aside.*
Tera- "I'm going to hurt you in ways you can't even imagine..."

SpottedTalon choked out some blood and then stood up, he eyes glowing. The mark healed away and she shoved her sword into Tera's side.

*Moonlight shoves the sword on the other side of Tera while MysticWater does it on her other side*
Moonlight *T* to Bane: "Take him to Deepground! They will heal him!"

*Tera gasps, but doesn't die. The Light-Black-Hole sword vanishes, and her wounds heal.*
Tera- "What don't you understand? I am immune to any attack save that of the Chosen One..."
*Slashes SpottedTalon across the face, knocking her out.*

ShayminSky! said:
*Moonlight shoves the sword on the other side of Tera while MysticWater does it on her other side*
Moonlight *T* to Bane: "Take him to Deepground! They will heal him!"

Bane-"That's the point! He refuses to go unless you come!"

*Shade moans and coughs up more blood.*
-----------------------------------------
*Tera's wound heals, and Moonlight's sword melts.*
Tera- "You just never learn, do you?"

*Moonlight growls at Tera and uses Trump Card. Its hits dead on and Moonlight grabs SpottedTallon and runs to Shade. She telaports all of them to deepground*

*Moonlight puts SpottedTallon and Shade on beds. She runs over to Bane*
Moonlight: "I dont know a thing about medican, can you help them?"

SpottedTalon was lying on the bed, dreaming and bleeding pretty bad.'This is my past,' she thought,'The day Shade parents found me...'

*Shade's dreams merge with SpottedTalon's. He looks around and sees his parents finding SpottedTalon.*
Shade *T*- "SpottedTalon... Is this the day that we met?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back