Finished Eeveelution RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Referring to Moonlight

Bane-"No, but Emerald does. Emerald.."
Emerald-"I know."
*Emerald starts to glow and then she starts healing the wound.*
(This would be a good last conversation of Shade and Moonlight before Shade tries to fix everything.)

Shade *T*- "... I'm sorry I don't remember any of this. I need to ask you something, and I want you to answer me truthfully and with your heart. Do you think that, after I kill Tera, I should go back in time and change everything back?"

Bane-"Emerald stay here I'm going to get the transporter."
*Emerald nods trying to figure out how to heal Shade.*
Zarin-"The transporter? It's not ready yet though!"
Bane-"We have to try anyway."

"*T*I don't know. Do whatever you think is right." SpottedTalon walks into Shade's house and sees baby Shade.

"*T*I never came to this world..." She looked down and Shade's parent's and baby Shade."*T*I was born here..."

Bane-"The teleporter is ready. I'm going to fix his once and for all."
*Zarin starts the machine and then Bane jumps into it.*
*I worked. Bane was at the past. He could see Little Shade and Little Solaria and Little Alice playing together. Then he spotted Shade.*
*Shade was about to freeze time when Bane tackled him.*
Bane-"STop! You don't now what you're doing!"

Shade- "Bane? Yes, I do! Don't try to stop me, or I'll have no choice but to kill you. You don't know what this one attack does to my life!"
*Freezes time and goes through with it.*
(btw, I was gonna have Shade do it later, so please don't try to do it faster...)

Shade saw a tiny little Eevee."*T*Let me see what your parents are talking about." SpottedTalon walked over to Shade parents to see what they were talking about.
(SM=Shade's Mom.SD=Shade's Dad)
SM:"I want to name her, honey. How about Twilight or Sunset.
SD:"But we must make her belive she is from the human world. So we'll call her SpottedTalon and when she evolves, MysticWater."
SM:"Why must we make her belive she's human?"
SD:"Because if we didn't, evil would try to kill her."
SM:"Yes, it's for the best."
She kissed SpottedTalon on the cheek.
SM:"If you learn of this, you'll name is Sunset."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back