Finished Eeveelution RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
"He's thinking the same thing over and over again... The same phrase. 'Love them all.' And he has images of you two and SpottedTalon running through his head, too..."

"No, Bane. They're dead in the world SHADE'S from, but Shade saw them, alive, in Tera's tower."
(They. Are. Alive.)
"And he loves all of you equally."

*Moonlight sighs*
Moonlight: "Thats not what it seemed like when he was cured from the cuts...he ignored me and only listend to SpottedTalon."

"He ignored you because he doesn't think you love him, which hurts him a lot. And Bane, we're having a conversation here! Stop interrupting!"

Bane-"You're real polite. Instead I'll cut to the chase! Veran. He's an umbreon that looks a lot like Shade except he's evil. And he's your other secret brother!"

Moonlight: "..but i did love him and i showed it...i said 'Shade! Your Ok!' and was about to hug him then he ignored me and huged SpottedTalon.."

"SpottedTalon was literally right on top of him, and she hugged him... Either way, he's wishing that he could love all of you, because he doesn't have a favorite... And go away, Bane."

*Moonlight sighs*
Moonlight: "Ya, i guess your right.."
*She opens the door a bit and sees SpottedTalon (Sunset, She doesnt know yet) and Shade snuggling together. She sighs and shuts the door*
(Oh..im confused are Sunset and Shade sleeping?)

Solaria: "If you were with him when he fell asleep, he'd be snuggling with you..."

(Shade and Sunset r asleep, TSL. make this dream talk.)
Shade- "That's horrible..."

*Moonlight dreams about the past that Shade told her about and how much they loved each other.*
*Alice sighs*
Alice: "She must really like him..."
*Alice goes to her own bedand falls asleep*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back