Finished Eeveelution RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
A vison apeared in Sunset's mind. Tera was holding a sword to a Jolteon's neck."Tell me were Sunset is!" growled Tera.
"Never," spat the Jolteon.
"Well then, let's let her fell more pain!" Tera closed her eyes.
Sunset choked out more blood and deep cut apeared on her sides.

???- "Get out? That's a little harsh don't you think? You don't even know who I am and you try to yell me out. I know this world is dangerous but I just came to help tend to this one you call "Sunset"."

"I know you can't kill her like that!" spat the Jolteon. Tera growled.
Sunset woke up and tried to stand up, even though she was bleeding all over."Must....Stop..Ter-" She fell to the ground again, going back into her dreams.

???- "Great, this is worst then I thought! Let me try this" *The Leafeon took a medicine* "Lets tr- SpottedTalon is that you?! This is Verda, remember me?!"

(If I dissapear all of a sudden I went to bed. =3 )

Verda- "Okay enough chit-chat from me, I've got to tend to these cuts!" *Verda started wrapping cloth around her wounds with after he poured a powder on each of them* "This powder is a special kind that has been handed down by our family for generations, it doesn't heal the wounds. But it makes the pain go away."

Alice: "I dont know.."
-----------------------------------------
*Moonlight walks around again. She hears a rustling in a bush and a group from Tera's army attacks her*

Alice: "I think she went outside"
--------------------------------------
*Moonlight starts slashing at the group with her sword but is not doing anygood*

Shade: "I'm worried that she might be in trouble... Watch Sunset and tell me if she gets worse."
*Runs out the door.*

Alice: "Ok"
-------------------------------------
*Moonlight tries making a Twilight Blade but it does not work. She growls and starts slashing at the group again*

*Sees her and pulls out his own sword.*
"Why is it-"
*Kills a guard.*
"That every time-"
*Kills another guard.*
"I leave you alone-"
*Kills three.*
"You seem to get into trouble?!!"

Moonlight: "....i guess so.."
*She looks around, all the gaurds are gone*
Moonlight: "...sorry i left..i got bored"
(Oh my gosh i just noticed somthing! Its SUMMER BREAK!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back