Finished Eeveelution RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Vanguard? That's you, Sunset! Run before she can ge-" Before he could finish an Umbreon knocked him out and grabbed Sunset

???- "I recommend listening to Tera if I were you." He growled

Tera- "I appreciate you trying to help me rid of this pest, but I'd rather face her alone. Let her go, Jordan."

Jordan- "I'm sorrry Master Tera, I just thought you'd like the help..." He said as he let go of her.

Sutset stood up."Why am I becoming the Vanguard?!" gasped Sunset. Tera laughed."Do you know who the Vanguard is today? Your grandfather."

"You don't belive me? Than you pay the price." Tera took out a sword and walked over to Sunset's parents."Now give me your Vanguard powers or I'll kill them!!"

Verda- "Why are you doing this to her?! She didn't do anything to you!"

*Tera looked at Jordan and shook her head, Jordan did the same.*

Jordan- "Sunset, give up now. Or we'll take your parents as the payment." He said as he walked up to Sunset

Jordan- "I wouldn't give in to the shadow now. How about you save that for when Shade is rid of for good when Veran destroys him?"

(Shaymin they're somewhere where you can't get to them)

Jordan- "Give us your powers and we'll consider telling you..." He said with an evil grin

"Never!" Sunset leeped infront of her parent and gently peeled the tape off them. Tera growled and lept for Sunset.

*Verda jumped in front of Sunset and took the blow*

Verda- "You help your parents, Sunset! I'll get rid of these two!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back