Finished Eeveelution RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moonlight: "Alice, Solaria! Take the army!"
*Moonlight bolts upstairs and slashes Veran with her Blade*
Moonlight: "Dont go any further!"

Veran-"I have no need for you."
*Veran waves his hand and Moonlight is flung downstairs and crashes into a glass window.*

*Moonlight gets many cuts and looks outside. It is still barly dark. She telaports upstairs grabs Sunset and Shade and dissapears*

*Then Solaria's duplicate takes out her sword and slashes Solaria.*
(R stands for Reverse) RSolaria-"Am I really that weak?"

Trees start to fall around the Eevee. A tear fell from Sunset's face as a tree started to fall on top of her grandfather. He looked up at Sunset and Shade like he could see them and was crushed. A light started to shine from under the tree.

*Just then (since he invaded there dreams) jumps at Shade.*
Veran-"Shade... it's over...your friends... family.... they are all dying as we speak..*

Shade: "Bad move challenging me here, Veran. If I kill you in my mind, you'll never wake up. And because this is MY dream..."
*Begins glowing with power.*
Shade: "I'll make sure you die."
*Begins to unmake him.*

*Veran starts to glow.*
Veran-"This is no longer your dream. But your nightmare..."
*Then the entire world changes and Shade finds himself in his house with a sword with blood on it and all his friends dead.*

The Eevee started to glow and he apeared in the sky. A glowing Flareon was talking to him."You've been with the shadow but still you will become the Vanguard. Light and Shadow together is a very strong mix."
"Who will be the Vanguard after me?"
"A pokemon named Sunset. She can control Light and Shadow.. She has great power. If you ever find her before she dies, give her this." The Flareon put his paws together and formed a blade. It was glowing brightly, but the shadow could be felt from the inside."The strongest sword ever. The Dark-Starlight blade." The Eevee took it and the Flareon disapeared.
The Eevee looked down."When I find the one whos name is Sunset, I'll give her this great blade."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back