Finished Eeveelution RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunset looked around when Shade was gone."Shade?" She tried to wake up, but couldn't. She listened for his thoughts and followed it.

Veran-"You went insane Shade. Because if you notice there's no Moonlight or Sunset here. They were both killed. And because of that you went on a rampage. And shadow took over you and you became what Tera was back in the other world. And Team Destiny resisted. So you killed them all."

Veran-"Worse actually. You sold people away as slaves whenever someone told you they had a way to save Moonlight and Sunset. Even though they tricked you. And istead of killing people you tortured them. And only when they were begging for death did you kill them."

Sunset gasped and then something clicks in her mind. She teleports to where the Vanguard is."I'm Sunset! Now I need the sword!"Before he could answer, Sunset grabbed the blade and rushed to Shade. She knocked the Shadow blade out of his hand."Shade, if you kill yourself, I will be dead!" she said, tears falling own her face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back