Finished Eeveelution RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
DGS:"Oh please stop crying!" He said, tring to cover Sunsets mouth. She gasped because of lack of air. She cries even harder.

*Veran shoots an energy pulse paralyzing Shade (and no he can't all of a sudden free himself.)*
Veran-"I believe that belongs to me."
*Veran takes Sunset and stabs Shade with a sword slowly inching the blade up towards the heart (while inside the body)*
Veran(to Sunset)- Watch the pain brat! Watch the suffering. Enjoy the hate, the power, the screams for mercy..."

Veran-"How nice of you to show Moonlight."
*Veran lunges toward Moonlight with his sword when a huge earthquake shakes him making everyone stop.*
Veran-"I don't have time for this."
*Veran runs down a hall ordering people to man battle stations leaving Moonlight Shade and Sunset.*
*Then a bright red Flareon walks in an shoots Moonlight with a fire blast.*
???-"How nice of to both to be here."
*The Flareon leaps forward and starts hitting the **** out of Shade and Moonlight not noticing SunsetPr

(Bak)
*Shade growls and snatches Sunset. He winks and him, Moonlight, and Moonlight vanish. They go to another dimension.*

(Lol i think you mean Moonlight and Sunset :p And when are we going to do the thing on the Pm?)
*Moonlight looks around*
Moonlight: "were are we?"

???-"Fine their not who I want anyway."
*??? dashes down the hallway after Veran.*
???-"Veran! It's over! You and Deepground are finished it's my time to shine."
*then ??? fire blasts the roof and jumps through it. Then he jumped on a waiting Dragonite.*
*As ??? flew away a giant bomb blew up the entire Deepground base.*
*A fearow came along side ???.*
???-"Go get the army, it's my time to rule."

And Zigg you know who ??? is right? Make him kind of important because's he's like the new DeepgrounPr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back