Finished Eeveelution RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Wow, thanks Shade!" She hands the pot to Candice."But..but" Candice stamered,"Fine.." She walked out with the pot."So the future?" asked Sam.

Shade: "It's a long, crazy story..."
*Tells her everything that's happened to him.*
Shade: "... So after that trainer caught MysticWater, I asked him to take me too, and he sold us both to Candace."

ShayminSky! said:
Moonlight *T* "So scary! (Sarcasticly) Ok im leaving now"
*Moonlight bolts out of the room*

*Presses a button. A needle comes out of the back of the collar and pierces Moonlight's spinal cord, putting her body under Cyrus's control.*
"No you're not."

*Cyrus opens Sunset's pokeball and tosses her a poffin.*
----------------------------------
*Shade nuzzles Sam.*
Shade *T*- "It's so great to see you again..."

"Oh, I should say hello to MysticWater." She sat down a plate of poffins for Shade and walked out of the room.
----------------------------
Sunset trys to chew in but can't.

*Cyrus sighs and gives her a bottle of Moo Moo milk.*
Cyrus: "A baby eevee... You're not worth my time or efforts. Maybe I can get a good price on you... I'll try to sell you to that gym leader, Candace. She'll buy pokemon from anybody... Even me..."
*Picks up a phone and calls Candace.*
---------------------------------------------
*Shade happily eats them.*
Shade *T*- "I've missed these so much!"

Bane-"Emerald, there's no one here. Are you sure you can't get us there?"
Emerald-"Well I can try..."
*Emerald started to glow and they appeared in Veilstone City in the other dimension.*
Zarin-"Well, that worked well. And I can sense Moonlight. She's near-bye!"
*Zarin, Bane, and Emerald started running towards the Veilstone Galactic building.*

*Cyrus just raises the frequencies, making it impossible for her to control her own body. But she can control what she says and thinks.*

*Emerald reaches the door.*
Emerald-"Bane..."
*Bane uses volt tackle smashing their way up to Cyrus' room.*
Emerald-"Moonlight!"

Candice hears the phone start to ring. She dropped the pot, waking up all the Pokemon"Ah ****:)O)." She reached and picked up the phone."Hello?"

Cyrus: "Hello, Candace. I have an Eevee here, and I was wondering if you'd like it... It shows great potential, and I think it would make a good addition to the team..."

Emerald-"We just got here!"
*Emerald starts to fight back making 20 of herself.*
Zarin-"Bane, watch Emerald, I'll go look for Shade."
*Zarin runs off.*

"The truth is I just go a new Eevee, but I would be happy to train it for you. Send it over. What do you want it to evole into?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back