Finished Eeveelution RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Moonlight telaports to were Shade is but stays hidden, not wanting the trainer to see*
Moonlight *T* "Shade! Why did you let him capture you?!"

Shade *T*- "I can't let MysticWater go again... I'm sorry..."

Shade *T to trainer*- "You're selling her to Candace? Hm... I can become two powerful eevees. If I did, would you give me to Candace as well?"

*Moonlight sighs not knowing were they telaported and she walks into the forest. The bushes behind her rustle but she doent notice. She takes out a Twilight Blade and slashes a tree down in anger*

*A Master Ball flies out of the bushes at her. It catches her and dings.*
Galactic Grunt 1: "Yes! We got the Leafeon!"
Galactic Grunt 2: "Yeah, but that Umbreon's the strong one..."

Candice rushes outside, smacking the trainer with the door. He fell to the ground."Sorry..so you have that Eevee." He stood up and brushed off the snow."Yes and this cool Umbreon. Come and show her what you can do!" he said, thosing the ball into the air.

*Moonlight starts clawing at the inside but it wont budge. She snarls and starts slashing it with her Twilight Blade. Nothing happens*

(Lol. If Moonlight was caught, what happened to Sunset)
"Wow! I'll take'em!" She and the trainer started to talk about prices.

*Vee and Angel form Shade again. He sighs and lies down.*
"Great... I'm a sellable item..."

*The Galactic Grunt picks up Sunset's pokeball.*

Candice hands the Trainer so cash. She looked at Shade and picked up MysticWater's pokeball."Let me show you inside."

*Shade sighs and follows her.*
Shade *T*- "Let me guess... You're going to make Vee and Angel into Glaceons?"

"Wow you can talk! Anyways...I might only turn one of you into Glaceons." She opened and door to show him a bunch of Pokemon laying on beds."This is were the Pokemon sleep."

Grunt 1: "Whoa! This Leafeon can talk!!!"

Shade *T*- "Hm... You had less surprise than I expected when I talked to you. Most humans freak out... And that's a lot of Pokemon for one trainer."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back