Finished Eeveelution RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Vee picks up Sunset and wakes up Angel.*
Vee: "Ange, wake up."
*She wakes up and looks around.*
Angel: "How did we split up...?"
Vee: "I don't know..."

(Lol we did not leave MW and SS behind, Moonlight is carring MW and Vee is carying SS)
Moonlight: "So were are we headed to now Vee?"

"I don't know... I was thinking we could go to Veilstone. I've always wanted to see the meteorites there..."

*Moonlight smiles*
Moonlight: "..I have always wanted to go there! Lets go!"
*She starts running towards Veilstone City*

Sunset and MysticWater started talking through their thought's again.
SS:"We shwold lok awound."
MW:"Wee mit get in trwoble."
SS:"Bu'll be fuun!"

*Moonlight smiles and climbs up onto one*
Moonlight: "They are big!"
*Moonlight shivers*
Moonlight: "And they are really cold"

MW:"OK"
Sunset and MysticWater snuck off while they wern't looking. And trainer came up and grabbed them.
"Well look at these cuties<3! The Gym leader will like these!" and the traainer ran off into town.

*Laughs. His ear twitches as he hears something. He looks into a bush.*
------------------------------
???: "Look at the power levels coming from those Eevees and that Leafeon..."
???: "Should we catch them?"
???: "Yeah. Just wait for the right moment."

*Moonlight does not notice anything. She jumps off the meteorite and jumps onto another one that was closer to the bush*

The trainer rushed in the doors of the gym."Maylene! Maylene! I founf these cute baby Eevee lost around the edge of town! Maybe you could train them?" Maylene and her Lucario looked at the Eevees. Lucario whispered something in her ear."Yes, those are very powerful. Stronger than anything I've seen, but this is a fighting gym. Maybe on of the other gym leaders would want one..?" Maylene walked over and picked up the phone.

*Vee senses SS and MW being taken by humans. He fuses with Angel and bolts to the gym, smashing through the glass door.*
Shade *T*- "Put. The Eevees. DOWN."
-----------------------------------
???- "Did you... Did you SEE what those two eevees just did?!!"
???- "Yeah! They fused into an Umbreon! It's energy levels are off the charts!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back