Finished Eeveelution RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Vee ignores the pain and forms a Shadow Blade. His fur turns black.*
"Let. Her. GO."
*Slashes the Umbreon's face.*

*The Umbreon smiles and his eyes turn red. When Vee slashes him the cut appears on Moonlights face. She yelps in pain*

*The Umbreon smiles*
Cole: "Its does not really matter but my name is Cole"
*He looks at Moonlight and smiles evily*
Cole: "We will be leaving now"
Moonlight: "WHAT!? I dont even know you!"
*Cole ignores her and grabs her. He telaports away*

Arcues picks up the collar."I have to make sure that power is never shown. By turning you in a human." Arceus turned the collar into a necklace and put it on Sunset."Now since you'll be a human, you'll need a some fake human parents and head to a prof." Sunset starts to wake up and cry.Arcues erased her memory."Now listen. You are a human. You will forever be a human." Arcues stares at Sunset. She fell asleep and she turned into a human girl about ten years old. Then Arceus makes fake human parents and teleports them to a house."That necklace lets you turn into any Pokemon, but you don't use it often. Good bye, Sunset." Sunset teleported to the house.
(New twist:D)

MysticWater starts to wake up and cry."Sunswet??!?!?!" Candice started to feel pain."OWW!"

*Cole smiles*
Cole: "I want your powers and hers....and i knew you would come after her if i only took her...I already have her powers from when she was feeling sick so i could kill her if i want to, but you have to give me your powers in return for her to live"
*Moonlight snarls at Cole and takes out her Twilight Blade.*

"Oww! What's going on?" Picks up the phone and calls Sam. Sam starts to rushe back to Snowpoint when she saw Shade."Hey Shade!"

*Cole feels the pain and flinches*
Cole: "Let see what these powers can do.."
*His eyes turn red and the pain stops. He smiles and dissapears with Moonlight making it imposible to track them* (Please dont follow them. I gtg pack up for my trip tomarow! Cant wait! Be back in hour! Laterz!)

Shade *T*: "Moonlight's gone..."
*He roars and punches a boulder. The boulder cracks, and so does his paw. He doesn't flinch.*

"Woah Shade it's ok. Let's head back to the Gym." She picks him up and heads to the ym. When she got close, both of them started to feel pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back