BW/BW2 Eeveelutions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jhawley said:
1269914335813.png

You guy's might dig these. I love the fighting type.

I'm really lovin' the rock, ghost, fighting and bug-type ones. :3

I'm really hoping for a flying type. :) I hate having to use the regions obvious flying because I know basically everyone is so if there was a flying eevee I could just used that. Plus it would become my new favorite pokemon.

My only question is: How would you evolve eevee into the other types then? I guess for ground you could evolve an eevee in a dessert and rock in a mountain but what about the others?

Due to the TCG, there will most likeley be fighting, rock or ground. I think rock. A normal evolution would be cool. Like a big fluffy thing.

There should really be an eeveelution that's normal type... like a kind of badass Eevee. I dunno, I've had that idea like forever, should call it Eeveeon

There is no need for speculation. A simple picture would do:

8299756.jpg

The possibilities are endless.
(Disclaimer: Lolno, I didn't make this)

You rule. I love the steel eeveelution, and the ghost one looks epic. The first one looks like the cheshire cat!

I personally see the steel and fighting being actual pokemon. Great job!

I would prefer a flying and a ghost eeveelution.
I mean an eeveelution with wings and one with probably smoke trailing behind it!

Unfortunately none of these speculations will come true, because seeing as how all Eeveelutions are special types (i.e Fire,Electric,Water,Dark,Psychic,Grass,Ice,Dragon) so the only Eeveelution possible for Black and White is Dragon type. So I hope it looks amazingly tough!

DarkraiLord said:
Unfortunately none of these speculations will come true, because seeing as how all Eeveelutions are special types (i.e Fire,Electric,Water,Dark,Psychic,Grass,Ice,Dragon) so the only Eeveelution possible for Black and White is Dragon type. So I hope it looks amazingly tough!
Ghost isn't 'special'?

"Animal" types like Bug and Dragon are unlikely, considering they're cats/foxes, but still possible. All Flying types have another type, making that unlikely. The Ghost type is almost crossed out since the Eeveelutions released together have same/similar abilities, and most (but not all) Ghosts have Levitate. The Normal, Fire, Water, Electric, Dark, Psychic, Grass, and Ice types have been already done, crossing those out. This just leaves Fighting, Poison, Ground, Rock, Ghost, and Steel. In the 2 times that Eeveelutions were released in pairs, one Eeveelution always had the type advantage (making Dragon even more unlikely). If all the patterns continue, the leftover combinations would be: Ground-Poison, Fighting-Rock, Fighting-Steel, Ground-Rock, Ground-Steel, and Steel-Rock.

DarkraiLord said:

Actually, there's another thing they have in common. Someone much more clever than me pointed out that all the prior Eeveelutions resist their own elemental type. IE: Fire isn't very effective against fire, Water isn't very effective against water, etc..

If we take this into consideration the last 2 types like this is Poison and Steel. Both of which I could see being made into Eevees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back