Wi-Fi Trades Electimortar's Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda already have a raticate shiny. Do you have any other shinnies? If you do, and it's not cloned I can clone it for you, and give you all three items.

Ok, I'll trade you, then clone the pidgeot, then trade you back, and give you the items, so basically, you just get the items for free.

EDIT: Ok, so I found out I have three Celebi's, and the third one is bold, but UT. I can make it UT, by using EV berries. The second is Docile which is blekh. The first Bold one is 17/24/23/3/27/3, the second bold one is 21/9/7/0/0/8.

RE: Electimortar's Trade Thread ~|I HAVE the NEW JIRACHI! |~

Kay, just got the Jirachi, I don't know it's nature or anything yet, but I have it, I just need to trade it.

Oh yah, Scampy gave me permission to revive.

RE: Electimortar's Trade Thread ~|I HAVE THE NEW JIRACHI! |~

Say, would you like an EV'd Lv. 100 Garchomp for Jirachi? You can clone the Jirachhi, I don't care, Garchomp is not cloned~!

RE: ~|I HAVE THE NEW JIRACHI|~ Electimortar's Trade Thread ~|I HAVE THE NEW JIRACHI! |~

Umm can I request it's moveset, nature, IV's etc.

RE: ~|I HAVE THE NEW JIRACHI|~ Electimortar's Trade Thread ~|I HAVE THE NEW JIRACHI! |~

Electimortar said:
Umm can I request it's moveset, nature, IV's etc.
It's Jolly, w/Outrage, Dragon Claw, Crunch, and Earthquake.

Ehh, deal, but I'll never use it :/, due to it being uber.

Awesome, my code's:1590-3513-0832 KUAZ, Thanks!

Okay, We'll trade in like 10-20-30 mins.

Check the first post. (I'll be using Pearl Version)

Lol, I have the new Jirachi, too. What's the nature on yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back