Wi-Fi Trades Electimortar's Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: ~|!I HAVE THE NEW JIRACHI|~ Electimortar's Trade Thread ~|I HAVE THE NEW JIRACHI! |~

shiny
Lugia (Might be hacked, from the GTS (nicknamed in Japanese)
Dialga (Might be hacked, from the GTS (Has Japanese name)
Mewtwo (Might be hacked, from the GTS(NN *.Clow.* )

can u post lvls

do you want

shiny ho-oh
shiny deoxys lvl 100
shiny kyogre lvl 45

for them

RE: ~|!I HAVE THE NEW JIRACHI|~ Electimortar's Trade Thread ~|I HAVE THE NEW JIRACHI! |~

They're all LV.100. Are your pokemon legit?

yes they are

i also got shiny shinx lvl 28

So, I guess yeah, is it a deal?

Check the first post. (I'll be using pearl)

Guess who? Okay, this time around, I want one of your Mitsurin Celebi! :rolleyes: Anyway, want a shiny: Machamp, or even a Raticate?

my code is

karim
1332 9148 4063

is the registeel legit

Thanks, and don't forget to leave me a rep ;).

is the registeel legit

post ur reffs link

What are the Celebi's natures?

I have the following Pokemon (with decent iv's):
Misdreavus, Timid 22/17/27/30/12/22
Charmander, Timid 29/25/11/30/2/30
Duskull, Impish 30/12/12/2/30/30
Beldum, Adamant 16/30/10/30/23/3
Any of those interest you?
Ask for different Pokemon - I can breed them for better Iv's.

I have two bold ones,(^) and yes, the Registeel is legit (@Karimsoliman). Uhh, Shining Suicune, what other Shinies do you have?

Electimortar said:
I have two bold ones,(^) and yes, the Registeel is legit (@Karimsoliman). Uhh, Shining Suicune, what other Shinies do you have?
I have a Raticate, a non-hacked Mew, and I think that's it that I'll trade. MAYBE a shiny Giratina.

i didnt know it was obtainable at lvl 30

but ok (u looking for anything specific for it)

-Shinies
-Good IV bred Pokemon
-EV'd Pokemon
-Any Events I don't have

You wanted the Celebi right?

Actually, I want Shiny Marowak instead. XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back