Wi-Fi Trades Electimortar's Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: ~|!I HAVE THE NEW JIRACHI|~ Electimortar's Trade Thread ~|I HAVE THE NEW JIRACHI! |~

Do you own a action replay or know anyone who does?

RE: ~|!I HAVE THE NEW JIRACHI|~ Electimortar's Trade Thread ~|I HAVE THE NEW JIRACHI! |~

me no
do you want any of thoes pokemon i listed or not

what why not thay are all lvl 100!!!!.....

ok...fine be that way

is that draco meteor jirachi any good? Iv's and stuff? lol otherwise i could just hack one for myself xD I have a few pretty good pokemon. I have a 31/6/31/31/31/31 Magnezone. I'm pretty sure its either Timid or Modest, i haven't checked in while. i also got a pretty nice Mild Dragonite at Lv 50 UT. from the gamestop event.

No, it sucks, lol. Rash nature, and IDK about IV's.

Electimortar said:
No, it sucks, lol. Rash nature, and IDK about IV's.

Was I informed Jirachi was cloned? Just curious, I don't mind.:)

Jirachi was cloned.

ok are you on

your s.registeel

my gamestp deoxys

Gamestop Deoxys, Slighty touched Darkrai Almia (cured of Pokerus) , Slightly touched Shaymin TRU (with PokeRus) , PHione from Hayley Pokemon Ranch, Regigigas lvl 100 TRU (cured of PokeRus) and Shiny lvl 100 Umbreon (Might be hacked) for a Draco Jirachi

Electimortar said:
safariblade said:
I will still trade for shiny flygon...
check my trade thread out (in sig)

If you can get another one of those dratinis then we have a deal.
this was a long time ago, but do you still have the flygon? if so, i can trade this weekend

Electimortar said:
All of them?

Yeah, I have at least 2 or 3 of them I just need to find my Platinum

RE: ~|!I HAVE THE NEW JIRACHI|~ Geno/Electimortar's Trade Thread ~|I HAVE THE NEW JIRACHI! |~

Sorry for the double post, but soon I'm gonna have a huge update.

RE: ~|!I HAVE THE NEW JIRACHI|~ Geno/Electimortar's Trade Thread ~|I HAVE THE NEW JIRACHI! |~

So are we still trading?

Err, remind me what the trade was :p?

EDIT: I remember now :p. Uhh yeah, when we're both online, we'll trade.

Electimortar said:
Err, remind me what the trade was :p?

is dratini with dd for shiny flygon still up to trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back