Wi-Fi Trades ElectricPokemonMaster's Trade Zone

Hows my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really need a poke with Pokerus. So you can check my thread for somthing. Im starting competetitive battleing in my games and Pokerus is a BIG help.

EPM. Would you still be interested in merging our shops together?

Also, from what I see here these are your requests
Footrests Event Raikou for your TRU regigigas
Abelha's ? ? ? For your Stunky or Skuntank
Triangles ? ? ? For your Hacked lv.50 Spiritomb
Ruggercaz's ? ? ? For your Shiny Touched Crobat
Ice_Master's Shaymin (Event)(Once it is cloned) For your pokemon with pokerus

As you can see, there are LOTS of people who have not offered you a pokemon.

@P99: yeah, I'm just thinking about how to make it work the best, I'll send you my ideas sometime this week and thanks for organizing those for me (triangle's request wall fulfilled already by one of his friends (put this up here as a reminder for me :p))

Bada-BUMP! Everyone who's on my pending trades list I'm ready and I just need to know when you are so PM me!

Also I will be merging my trade thread with P99's on Pokemon Sunrise Forums (see link in my signature) to create the "Master GTS" (name may change) , there may even be space for one more person who is a great trader to join :)

BA-BUMP! Hey check out a system I invented called the Poke Vault system (go to sunrise in my signature then go to the GTS area on the main page). Its pretty organized (though I'm still working on mine) and its meant to be a place where a trainer's whole regime of pokemon and their stats can be posted at to prevent clutter and confusion in one's main header post for the trade thread :D
(No I'm not trying to advertise (I'm really just saying how my shop might be changed in the future) I'm just trying to explain something here that might be helpful to some of the traders here that have a huge header post and i'll think about bringing the system here depending on how well the tests of it work. but its a pretty simple way of organizing my thread)

@Unseen I'm ready to trade ya but I need to know what you have to offer :)

The English Version and it really depends on what they are but I'd rather have shinys or events (I'd really to trade for that Goon's Scizor of yours)

Edit:
1. I'm gonna post a nice list of all my event that I have in a bit :)
2. I'm gonna work on my Poke Vault later if I feel like it XD

Hey Buddy, I have a Shiny Latios from the Enigma Stone event. Is there any way that you can give me a GAMESTP Jirachi, PKTOPIA Surfing Pikachu, and TRU Arceus in exchange, given cloning?

I would still want it. I don't care if they are touched or not; an event is an event. By the way, the Latios is Sassy so you know, but completely UT.

@P99 I think I would need it cloned anyhow because I dont have any clones in stock of the pikachu and the jirachi so would you care if I just have a couple clones of your UT one?
@Joeyals!! You dont care if I give a clone of it to P99 do you(he's my trade partner)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back