Wi-Fi Trades ElectricPokemonMaster's Trade Zone

Hows my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok cool. Pm me with your fc when you are ready. I'll be using the my platinum fc found in my trade thread or my bio.

I'll be using my SS one thats on this thread and on my bio :) Also can I have the Goon's Scizor, the likes to run wishmaker jirachi, and Eigaken (movie 09) arceus UT docile if that works for you for them?

Kk, coolio, I'll send a PM with the one's I'm interested in to ya in a while, I've got like 5 thing I'm working on right now :)

Edit: Ok I'm getting my pokemon cloned now :)

Its fine, I enjoy being busy because of this :) I'll trade you after I:
1. Finish cloning with P99
2. Trade Joey his latias
3. Trade Safari
4. Trade andrew :)

I'll let everyone know when it's their turn :)

Edit: all done and I'm ready to trade whenever :)
@123wert50 Let me know when your ready to trade
@P99 If you see anything you want out of what I got let me know (I got some pretty cool stuff :D)

I think that the ones that I have but I'll check on that and get back to you later tonight :)

Edit: I got them at Gamestop that date but I got them all at the pokemart yesterday

Ba-Da BUMP! I've updated my first post with a link to my Poke Vault on PokeSunrise and everyone who has requested a trade with me I've got everything cloned and all I need to know is when your ready

Aalpha, as EPM's trade partner, would you mind giving me the natures of your pokemon. Also, are any UT??

The Swellow is UT and has a Hardy nature, the Ludicolo has a Bashful nature, the Victreebel has a Brave nature, and the shedinja has a Calm nature. only the Swellow is UT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back