Wi-Fi Trades ElectricPokemonMaster's Trade Zone

Hows my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Bro says he's cool with that (He wants the shiny poke) for a clone of the kyogre but I need to know if your sure that you want it because your paying a steep price for just a legendary

How rare is your Sea Chart Deoxys? If it is Super Rare I might trade my JEREMY Oddish for it. I had darksteel88 check this one and it is legit according to him. Thanks XD.:)

Like its so rare that you had to be at the download stop with the little wireless adapter thing with your pokemon game otherwise you wouldn't get it, it was one of the GBA downloads that like nobody went to :)

Ok I can trade you my legit JEREMY Oddish. It is legit. Been checked by one of the admins with a flash cart. It is not even on the hack list there. If you want the Oddish please let me know. Also can you clone and trade back? Thanks. As a side note. How good is Pokemon Sunrise? Do they have legit traders there or is there lots of hacks like here? Thanks XD.:)

I cant personally clone (BTW my deoxys should be legit but I havent checked him on PBR yet so if you check him and hes hacked I will gladly trade back) but my trade partner P99 can so I'd speak with him. also sunrise is good though its not got many people there yet to trade with because so far there is only a few traders but a good number of members

Oh ok. I know people on Pokemon secure that can physically check the event and also clone. Could you give me the OT/ID Nature Date Characteristics and HP of the Deoxys? Also sounds like Sunrise is like Pokemon Secure. Secure only has 500 members or so XD.:) It is realetively new still. It has been around for only 3 years or so. I have been here on this sit for 5 years. I used to get so many hacks here XD.:)

I think sunrise has an even lower member count (like 120 I think) but its nice because you know everyone over there and I've seen secure before this when I looked up info on my Saikyou Milotic and it look like a pretty nice site :)

Stats: (BTW this guy was one of the guys you had to catch in game and his OT is in Japanese but I had my friend translate the name and the OT for me :))
Name: Deokishisu
OT: Shonpei
ID: 51064
Nature: Lonely
Date: Oct. 28, 2008
Characteristics: Proud of its power
HP: 75

Posted the data of the Deoxys on Pokemon Secure. Should take up to a week to be checked XD.:)

What do you want for the TRU Arceus? I have a shiny luxray (lv. 34) and Metagross (lv.55) I have a bunch of other stuff, just ask.

I've got a pokemon ranger Heatran with Eruption. and also a 10th annivesary tyranitar I might be able to part with.

yeah, its legit. UT means untrained, right? I trained it from level 70 to 75. hope that doesn't compromise anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back