Wi-Fi Trades ElectricPokemonMaster's Trade Zone

Hows my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
whatcha have to offer? (I'm not looking for anything like event quality for him, just something decent)

Also, I updated the main page and added a new section (awesome traders section) :D

Wow, uhh. Just other event stuff really. I dont have a huge collection of shinies and whatnot. Shiny event Pichu, Raikou, and normal Jirachi's :/

Do you have a Stunky or a Skuntank?
That isn't a joke... I need one of that, and my GTS doesn't work...

If you want to trade, let me know (PM me)

Thanks!

I will take the egg, so we will have to swap eggs correct?
(I will also bring the surfing Pikachu to just trade for some random pokemon so you still get it)

Yeah, just noticed the two other posts above that I missed:

@foootrest: I'll do the event Raikou for him, but I'm gonna have to clone him before we trade

@abelha: I'm positive I do, I will PM you in a few

Alright, thats fine. The clone should still activate the event right? Oh, and what are you using to clone? :eek:

Well I'm gonna talk with my soon to be trade partner P99 about cloning him with his AR and we'd swap eggs P99, then in order for you to receive the pikachu I will trade the pikachu for a random pokemon that you will bring :)

Well I have the event ones (also I have a cloner P99, I can speak with him) and a shiny crobat (touched)

Also: Hummina Lazar Bah huge update and my hundreth post! :D

The Crobat will be good, i need one for my Poke Dex and shiny Collection
If you can speak with him for a clone I will trade you then anything you want i have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back