Wi-Fi Trades ~Elite Stride's 'My Player Thread'~

Wich Group Do I Need More Pokemon In?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Magus said:
Hey tis me again 8D Is your shiny suicune legit? If so, I have an untouched entei 10th anniversary I can let you clone. PLMK

You should probably read your own ^, it says nowhere that the entei is legit.

I meant this post 8D

RE: ~Elite Stride's 'My Player Thread'~
Yes my entei is legit, but I'm sorries, it's not shining D8 I do have several legit shinings for trade, but not that one...

Magus said:
Yes my entei is legit, but I'm sorries, it's not shining D8 I do have several legit shinings for trade, but not that one...

Oh ok. Thanks. Do you know someone with a legit shiny one? Thanks.:)

Magus said:
I meant this post 8D

RE: ~Elite Stride's 'My Player Thread'~

Yeah but i was replying to the first one before you made the second so i never saw it. But anyway, if you guys could please take that disscussion to your own player threads it would be nice because your spamming by doing it in mine.

Magus said:
Hey I thought I read in an article there was no way an event pokemon could be legit and shiny...

Some can Like the one you get from stores like TOYSRUS and Gamestop. When you reecieve those you have to one of the Pokemarts to recieve them. If it is not shiny you restart until it is Shiny. There are very few that can't be Shiny like the Pokemon Ranger Pokemon. They can't be shiny because there is no way to make them Shiny without an AR.:)

Well, I was trading to platinum, and I ended up in a M-zone.

I can't get out, and I was forced to start a new game....

Since you can clone them, may I please have the Suic and Eevee? I could then clone them and give you a shining Eevee set (espeon, umbreon, flareon, leafeon ect) and a Suic back.

Ok?

Shaymew said:
Well, I was trading to platinum, and I ended up in a M-zone.

I can't get out, and I was forced to start a new game....

Since you can clone them, may I please have the Suic and Eevee? I could then clone them and give you a shining Eevee set (espeon, umbreon, flareon, leafeon ect) and a Suic back.

Ok?
I already have the set.

kashmaster said:
I sed latios
ok.

Okay just tell me when you are ready to trade.

And kashmaster, what did you want for latios?

if that doesn't work out with kashmaster i would be willing to trade a shiny groudon or typhlosion for the shiny latios

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back